Welcome to PatsFans.com

Ahmadinejad: "We have documents that prove (Washington) is the root of world terroris

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, May 3, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Ahmadinejad blasts U.S. before visit - CNN.com

Ahmadinejad said his nation "cuts any hand that signs a document against Iran," according to the semi-official FARS news agency.

His remarks came as the United States pushes for new international sanctions against Iran over its refusal to halt its nuclear program.

Ahmadinejad plans to attend a United Nations summit on the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, which opens Monday,

The United States "is the only country to have used the atomic bomb in military conflict," Ahmadinejad said Saturday, according to Press TV.

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -7

My Jersey:

Re: Ahmadinejad: "We have documents that prove (Washington) is the root of world terr

Why would anyone listen to (let alone believe) this mouse of a man?
  3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Re: Ahmadinejad: "We have documents that prove (Washington) is the root of world terr

I thought they were all going to like us once we got rid of that eeeeeeeeeeeeeevil, arrogant George Bush and elected a man who enjoys bending his knee for every foreign leader he comes across. Why don't they like us? :confused: :confused:
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Talk is cheap Mahmoud, real cheap.

As they say in Arizona, "Show me your papers!"
  5. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

First the guy down in New Orleans, now him...has Matt Walsh been holding seminars?
  6. chicowalker

chicowalker Rookie

Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Did somebody say that?

Exactly. We all know the appropriate protocol is to hold hands.