Ahern spotted in locker room.... no limp or boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to hear his "AHHHHHHHH" interviews again

Can we say like 10-15% now?

won't play this week..but could next

Can we say like 10-15% now?

son-300x224.jpg

Maybe pats are planning on bringing in K1?

I would say he has a chance...35% at playing vs denver but will be back at seattle

0% chance he plays. the smart play is to let him heal 100%, there is still lots of games left to fight for playoff positioning.

Bring back Crumpler :cool:....I Loved that guy,he was said to have had leader skills when he was here.

I would say he has a chance...35% at playing vs denver but will be back at seattle

I'm PMing Josh McD to give a heads up that Edelperson needs to run his route tree on the opposite side of the field

This is a good sign. They should take this slow and put more in for Kellen Winslow, Jr. He was moving well in the Ravens games and is a warrior. Getting Hernandez back later in the season is fine with the receiving corps Brady has to work with. Lloyd, Welker, Branch, Gronkowski and Winslow is pretty formidable.

Yeah, put more in for Winslow. :rolleyes:

Having recently injured my lower leg I can say that there's a WORLD of difference between being able to walk without a limp/walking boot as opposed to being able to perform on the field.

Having recently injured my lower leg I can say that there's a WORLD of difference between being able to walk without a limp/walking boot as opposed to being able to perform on the field.

This being family entertainment, only reluctantly do I note that limpness is widely regarded as being detrimental to performance.

Let me know when he's spotted in practice or listed as questionable on the injury report. Then, I'll be excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back