PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AH formerly #85

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac14

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Dear Aaron,
I understand you opted to take nothing from Chad to switch your uniform number..unfortunately I would ask that you reimburse me for the $80.00 that my wife spent to purchase your jersey as a Xmas gift that I haven't even had the chance to wear yet.
Thank you!

you could get fix that through tape and or embroidery

I have 1 as well and plan to do just that. 85 is my away Jersey I will Fix this problem :)

I know what Jersey I am buying when the New 1's come out from Nike next year.

Authentic OCHOCINCO home Jersey:cool::rocker::cool:

it would be my 1st Authentic I haqve sooo many replicas prolly 4-5 1 is myself in alternate color.

Welker Woody Hernandez me (alternate silver/grey) i think I am forgetting 1 edit adalius Thomas and ****him. got that after acquisition

Last edited:
Keep it when AH makes the HOF it will be worth a mint.

Maybe they will be selling Ocho Cinco iron ons :D for the jersey.

Last edited:
he said he gave ocho 85 cause he "deserved it"

oh really? lol

weird

Hernandez college number was #81, now he gets it back... for free.

When he joined the Team, #81 belonged to future HOF Randy Moss, so "his number" wasn't available. He might have switched to #81, even if Ocho hadn't arrived to want #85, when #81 became available.

Last edited:
If hernandez has to pay for the Jersey's not sold I am sure Ocho would intervene and pay that fee:) he is a classy guy and ppl dont give him credit. AH made a classy move as well

Chad Ocho Cinco and Bill Belichick - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I have to resort to wearing my NFL Shop "Sportsgasm" #1 jersey, even if it continues to offend people outside of my home. Yes I got *****-slapped by a Mom tailgating last year in P11 wearing too tight clothing and a bit of dried mustard in the corner of her mouth that I was fixated by until the crew next to us all did the Capt Morgan pose that apparently offended her even more!

Dear Aaron,
I understand you opted to take nothing from Chad to switch your uniform number..unfortunately I would ask that you reimburse me for the $80.00 that my wife spent to purchase your jersey as a Xmas gift that I haven't even had the chance to wear yet.
Thank you!

lol reimburse me for the $80 my wife spent....

What is the size on NFL authentic for Letters on the back?

"Ochocinco" I will have my 85 Jersey emroided for him:)

Now my Hernandez jersey is useless..d%#*!@t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back