PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AGH!!! The Weather: To Go Or Not to Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
There's something special about going to the first day of camp every year. I've already got the day off only to wake up this morning to severe weather alerts. Damn, I was really looking forward to going (and displaying the boards I made). The weather changes everything and is severely disappointing.

What's everyone elses's thoughts who are considering making the trip? Are you no longer going? Practice will probably be "in the bubble" right?

The first practice is a walk through. I don't think the first practice will be special anymore.

Besides, if it rains, they will go in the bubble and close it to the public.

Not sure how far away you are from Foxborough, but if it does end up getting moved indoors due to the weather you could grab food/drinks at the numerous restaurants/bars and maybe catch the Dark Knight at the theater!

From Reiss...

@MikeReiss
For those asking about threatening skies and possibility of practice indoors, team's training camp hotline is 508-549-0001.

Last edited:
Not sure how far away you are from Foxborough, but if it does end up getting moved indoors due to the weather you could grab food/drinks at the numerous restaurants/bars and maybe catch the Dark Knight at the theater!

Yea, it really depends on how far away you are, but there is a lot to do around the stadium.

People always overreact to the weather..i work in golf and people cancel their tee times days in advanced due to weather as well as that day...

Should have went becasue it would have been fine..

So I ended up going today. Surprise, surprise the weathermen had it ALL wrong. Fortunately I did go, and I brought my board. For others who went I was the one holding the board with the Brady superman caricature that read " '12 Pats: Feeling Super"

So I ended up going today. Surprise, surprise the weathermen had it ALL wrong. Fortunately I did go, and I brought my board. For others who went I was the one holding the board with the Brady superman caricature that read " '12 Pats: Feeling Super"

glad you went..don't ever stop for weather..they are usually wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back