PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Agent: Law to leave Jets after one season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady#12 said:
would it be fair to say were a player away form another championship that player being Ty Law?

Yes.
I also think we could have won the championship this year with the players we had. With that addition of Law in the secondary we would have been that much better, even with Law not playing up to 100%.

scout said:
Yes.
I also think we could have won the championship this year with the players we had. With that addition of Law in the secondary we would have been that much better, even with Law not playing up to 100%.

the Turnovers in the Broncos game killed us!

You think that Miami is such bad cap trouble that they can't afford for say $3.5M a year of cap money for Law and still afford a QB?

Maybe you agree with the posters last year who said that Indy couldn't keep Manning, Harrison and Edge?

Gumby said:
If Law gets Miami to front the money for him that he thinks he deserves;............

there wont be enough left in the bank for them to get that one QB they are away from the SB.

Mgteich: You think that Miami is such bad cap trouble that they can't afford for say $3.5M a year of cap money for Law and still afford a QB?

Gumby:
If Law gets Miami to front the money for him that he thinks he deserves;............

No; I just think Law thinks he deserves way more than $3.5M.

And that from a guy who would love to have him back on the Pats anytime.

mgteich said:
You think that Miami is such bad cap trouble that they can't afford for say $3.5M a year of cap money for Law and still afford a QB?

Maybe you agree with the posters last year who said that Indy couldn't keep Manning, Harrison and Edge?

it hink they could do it but they won't have much space after they signed them

OK, time for the crystal ball. IMHO, Ty Law will cost $3.6M of cap or less for 2006.

I don't know why you don't think he's accepting a 4-year deal with a $10M bonus and a 2006 salary of $1.0M. But we'll see.

Gumby said:
No; I just think Law thinks he deserves way more than $3.5M.

And that from a guy who would love to have him back on the Pats anytime.

Michael said:
Agreed. I wish he could have stayed, but he wasn't worth his price to NE anymore and he hasn't got any younger in the last year. I will always appreciate his great work here in NE, but good luck to him in his endeavors. I just wish he'd move out of the AFCE at least.

I agree with that if he does not come back to the Pats and retire at least move out of the AFC East and besides I would figure he has had enough of
the Florida police department.

broadwayjoe said:
I agree with that if he does not come back to the Pats and retire at least move out of the AFC East and besides I would figure he has had enough of
the Florida police department.

LOL that way you won't get burned by Branch and :confused: Givens :confused: twice a year for 60 mins :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back