PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

After Ventrone's hit on special teams to start off the final drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco Volante

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Who else here felt a jolt of energy rush through them and a feeling of certainty that this team would just out intensify the Giants on the final defensive stand?

Such a hard, crushing hit then followed by a bunch of the ST's gathering around him. Yes, just another reminiscing thread on play x but just wondered if this sticks out in anyone else’s mind.

Last edited:
Don't do this to yourself.

I am a sad panda today.

How could the D not have been 'ready' for the last drive after that hit. One of the best open field tackles of all time. Damn ball should have popped loose.

Who else here felt a jolt of energy rush through them and a feeling of certainty that this team would just out intensify the Giants on the final defensive stand?

Such a hard, crushing hit then followed by a bunch of the ST's gathering around him. Yes, just another reminiscing thread on play x but just wondered if this sticks out in anyone else’s mind.
I know what you mean...it was a hard hit and it kept them inside the 20.... BUT...there were all kinds of plays that were made or could have been made...Manning did it..I give him a LOT of credit to get the teamm down teh field...If Tyree had NOT made that catch..it would have ended..BUT there are always what ifs...It's over time to move on..

I know what you mean...it was a hard hit and it kept them inside the 20.... BUT...there were all kinds of plays that were made or could have been made...Manning did it..I give him a LOT of credit to get the teamm down teh field...If Tyree had NOT made that catch..it would have ended..BUT there are always what ifs...It's over time to move on..

Probably convert 4th down. This defense has been doing it with smoke and mirrors all year long to some extent. Smart, smart players who are not as athletically gifted as other D's around the league.

Yes, I had a rush of energy. I thought the Pats fully gained the momentum and gave the Giants some doubt. When I saw Seau and Bruschi hug each other after Moss scored, it seemed like they were ready to take over. I'm still stunned.

Yeah the Seau/Bru hug still flashes in my mind as well.

Stunning.

i'm a chargers fan, my gf is a giants fan

when hixon got killed on that return i looked over to her and said, sorry

when asante dropped the gift int i looked over to her and said, you guys probably just won this game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back