PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Pro Bowl QBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: afc pro bowl qb's

If Brady had Ben's oline he would have no choice but to run for his life lol

The notion that Brady has always had a spectacular O-Line is so wrong it's not even funny.

He was sacked 41 times in 14 games in 2001, for example. I think you know what kind of production he had that year, while "running for his life".

Brady was also the most hit QB last year as well, this year is different because he has a few more safety valves

Anyone else think Vince will get in?

Not that I think he deserves it.

Oh God. Only if the vote is for the All-Inept team. He's the worst starting QB in the league (besides the Vikings mighty eight-headed monster of Tarvaris Jackson, Brooks Bollinger, Kelly Holcomb, Koy Detmer, my grandmother, and a blind seven year old child).

So there is no room for guys that can be dual threat QB's? I am pretty sure that Ben has way better passing numbers AND rushing numbers than Manning, dont get me wrong though, I have always respected Manning and the way he plays the game but you know what? All of the points you have made about manning, they are true for Big Ben as well. Ben can make all of the throws and be a passer, he makes good decisions evidence of the second best td to int ratio in the league. Btw these arent just dink and dunk passes either, he is putting up the second best(brady's the first) yards per completion, averaging over 8 yards per pass, so yeah, he can throw the rock. The thing that makes Ben special though is the fact that he is doing this behind a line that is definitley not a very good pass pro line. You think that being a "Pure" passer is the only quality of a pro bowl qb? I have to argue with that as well, in my eyes it is definitley not a negative thing to have a qb that can get away from a linebacker or D-linemen that has a free shot at him, seriously what do you think manning OR Brady(no offense to pats fans, he is a great qb)would do in some of the situations Ben has been put in, I am talking about a linebacker getting free and apparently wrapping him up, only to be shaken off and have Ben complete a long one down field? I would have to say that either of them would probably be eating turf, or be forced to throw it away.

Blitzing isn't allowed in the Pro Bowl. This is why I like Manning. I also think he is better than Ben anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back