PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC East rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua4Ever04

Banned
Reaction score
The AFC East is chalked full of great rivalrys. Who do you guys consider you biggest rival? The Fins have had a fued with the Jets and the Bills but that has died a bit as the teams haven't have much to play for the last couple of seasons. Now that the Fins are contenders again, it has to be the Patriots hands down solely because of their sucess. I personally know the Patriot gams are the ones I am looking forward too the most. So who you do you guys enjoy beating the most?

1. Dolphins vs. Pats
2. Dolphins vs. Bills
3. Pats vs. Bills
4. Dolphins vs. Jets
5. Pats vs. Jet

I think we all hate the other three teams and that makes for great divisional play.

In the context of today it has to be the Dolphins, but I remember growing up in the 90's and just being taught to have complete dislike and anger towards the Jets. When I was in elementary school there was a gym teacher who was a Jets fan and whenever he would walk by in the hallways or the cafeteria we would all break out into a huge "Jets stink" chant.

zippo59 said:
In the context of today it has to be the Dolphins, but I remember growing up in the 90's and just being taught to have complete dislike and anger towards the Jets. When I was in elementary school there was a gym teacher who was a Jets fan and whenever he would walk by in the hallways or the cafeteria we would all break out into a huge "Jets stink" chant.

HAHA! That's pretty cool. So we can all agree that the Jets are crap?

Aqua4Ever04 said:
HAHA! That's pretty cool. So we can all agree that the Jets are crap?

I would definitely second that.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Well I wonder what that makes the Bills? :confused:

To me, the Bills are just too lowly and pathetic to hate. The team lost four straight Superbowls, orchestrated one of the most famous and spectacular playoff choke jobs in the Music City Miracle, has Ralph Wilson as their owner, and has probably the worst location of any NFL team. Hating the Bills is like hating the homeless man who lives outside your house. I pity them, and I'm not trying to sound arrogant. I just feel bad for all the sh!t fanbase has had to put up with through the years.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
yes the bills suck but they do have sexy blue plants.not as hot as those tight aqua blue pants the sexy dolphin men wear but they are close .oh god im so horny.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Aqua4Ever04 said:
The AFC East is chalked full of great rivalrys. Who do you guys consider you biggest rival...?
Indianapolis. Or perhaps Pittsburgh. You know, the big leagues. :cool:

Jet fans hate the Fins the most, Bill fans hate the Fins the most, and it even seems that Pat fans hate the Fins the most.

I think that Pat fans would actually hate Jet fans more do to the proximity, and the history they share, but the Jets have hardly ever been a viable threat to anybody, and it's hard to hate a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots