PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC East Champs again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m not mistaken, with the win and the Division Title, the Patriots move ahead of the Dolphins for all time AFC East Division Titles with 15

AFC East Division Titles:

New England Patriots – 15
Miami Dolphins – 14
Buffalo Bills – 10
Indianapolis Colts – 6
Houston Oilers – 4
New York Jets – 4

That’s right. The Jets have fewer AFC East Titles than the Colts, a team that left the Division a decade ago – And they’re tied with a team that hasn’t been in the AFC East since 1970

71fo5Tr15tL._SL1200_.jpg

Congrats to the Pats!!! Tough win to claim the division title today against a team that they always seem to struggle against when AWAY in Miami. Did not think the game would get this close....ALOT of problems on both sides of the ball that are a bit disturbing.....either way....TODAY.....we celebrate.....CONGRATS TO THE PATRIOTS WINNERS OF THE AFC EAST NINE OUT OF THE LAST TEN YEARS......NINE OUT OF THE LAST TEN YEARS YOUR NE PATRIOTS ARE THE AFC EAST CHAMPIONS....ANY way you look at that.....that is a MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT....!!!!!! LETS GO PATS!!!!!

Oh man, so many people to thank! Let's see, I want to thank Mark Sanchez for his many INTs and fumbles, the Bills for making mistakes late in the game, jeez, there isn't enough time to thank all these people!

Enjoy these division titles while you can......a decade of dominance is too rare to even imagine in today's NFL

Someday we will look back and smile at what is currently ho hum no big deal to some in here since it almost seems routinely,annually.

This. One day, unfortunately in the not-too-distant future, we'll very much miss BB/TFB. Unless we get crazy lucky "à la Colts" with Mallett...

Frank Galasso did this cartoon way back in 2004 or 2005. But it never gets old. :D

14%20patriots%20tampa%20(Small).jpg

And, just because:

To the tune of Jingle Bells :singing:

A-F-C, A-F-C
East champs are the Pats
Oh what fun it is to crown
Division champs today! Hey!

It was all good till' you started singing :eek:. You cannot carry a tune!!!;)

I thought they'd take the AFCE this season... so glad I didn't have to lower my expectations! ;)

Congratulations Patriots, Bill Belichick, The Kraft family and Pats Fans everywhere!

Enjoy these division titles while you can......a decade of dominance is too rare to even imagine in today's NFL

Someday we will look back and smile at what is currently ho hum no big deal to some in here since it almost seems routinely,annually.

Well said, and so very true!!

It was all good till' you started singing :eek:. You cannot carry a tune!!!;)

Hmph. I'll have you know I've had people compare my voice to Barry White's. :p

Congrats To Pats. At one time afc division were all tied at 3-3. Nice to see how Pats progressed. Again this is nice but it's just one step of other steps to reach ultimate goal.

Well done on the win to the team. Now can we please get this team healthy in time for the playoffs.

i want a healthy and ready to go Mankins, Jones, Gronk, Connolly, Edelman, Hernandez, Vollmer and Chung ready and raring to make a run at this thing.

This team has fight and has heart. Say what you want but they have been competitive in every game this year. There has not been a single stinker. That is really impressive in todays NFL.

Well done on the win to the team. Now can we please get this team healthy in time for the playoffs.

i want a healthy and ready to go Mankins, Jones, Gronk, Connolly, Edelman, Hernandez, Vollmer and Chung ready and raring to make a run at this thing.

Chung has been healthy for the last two (maybe three?) games. He's just regressed to the point that he's only on special teams now. I'll stick with Gregory and McCourty at safety please.

AFC East Division Titles:

New England Patriots – 15
Miami Dolphins – 14
Buffalo Bills – 10
Indianapolis Colts – 6
Houston Oilers – 4
New York Jets – 4

You know, that's fairly staggering, considering Shula won something like 250+ games with the Dolphins.

You know, that's fairly staggering, considering Shula won something like 250+ games with the Dolphins.

.724 vs. .659 for win percentage. Shula had a lot of 6, 7, 8 win seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back