PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Chapionship Game Tickets -Ticketmaster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kptmorgan04

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Will any tickets be sold on Ticketmaster? The NFC Championship Tix are listed as being on sale at 10am today, but I cant find anything for the Pats or AFC side. I am hoping for a sliver of a chance to get 2 tickets without draining my life savings.

Will any tickets be sold on Ticketmaster? The NFC Championship Tix are listed as being on sale at 10am today, but I cant find anything for the Pats or AFC side. I am hoping for a sliver of a chance to get 2 tickets without draining my life savings.

Chances are there will be an announcement sometime today about when they will go on sale. They usually give season ticket holders and waiting list members a pre-sale notification prior to the ticketmaster public sale. I bet they will go on sale tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest.

Thanks! Wish it was today as I am off of work. I am sure there will be about a split second of a lucky opportunity for the regular folk to possibly get through on the phone or internet for face value tickets. A shame that this is what the process has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down