PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship: Ravens @ Steelers game discussion (6:30pm EST / CBS) *Steelers Win*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AFC Championship: Ravens @ Steelers game discussion (6:30pm EST / CBS)

You wanna talk trash?
You wanna bring the house?
You wanna sell out just to hit me?
Here, take that!

Worthlessburger is actually playing great.

Down 13 points at Pittsburgh with the #1 ranked defense in the league and a chance at the Super Bowl?

Not looking good for the Ravens.

What the hell was Ed Reed doing there? He squatted on the 20 yard line, avoiding contact, tiptoed toward Holmes, and finally sprinted when he hit the 5... what's the point in securing a cutback lane when the ball carrier has 3 blockers going the other way??

Ravens just looked gassed... I won't rule anything out after the NFCC... but still...

And where was THIS Ravens team when they played Dallas? Or even Miami the first time? Sigh....

Ravens just looked gassed... I won't rule anything out after the NFCC... but still...

If getting gassed is what happens when you punched in the mouth after a weeks worth to trash-talk...then I guess that is what they are.

The Ravens are fortunate to be down only 13 (the TD that got called back on the challenge).

Last edited:

Wow, is this another three-and-out coming?

Wow, what a disaster so far for the Ravens. This is a classic case of not being mentally in the game. If they don't snap out of it in a hurry, this game could be over by halftime.

And where was THIS Ravens team when they played Dallas? Or even Miami the first time? Sigh....

Seriously, it seemed like they didn't make a single error down the stretch, so frustrating to root against. And now they just crawl into a shell, can't convert a 3rd and 1.

Ben and Santonio just made an amazing play there though I won't deny it.

I thought Tom Coughlin would not survive the cold in last season's NFCCG.

**** Freakin LeBeau is 71 and standing out there. How do these old guys do it?

Wow, what a disaster so far for the Ravens. This is a classic case of not being mentally in the game. If they don't snap out of it in a hurry, this game could be over by halftime.

Hell, I thought the previous game today was over at halftime...

If they give Flacco time to throw Mason and Clayton will get open. This just seems like too big a hole though and Ben is on fire tonight.

Deus,
How different is our 3-4 from the Steelers'?
They seem to be loaded with LB...every year. Woodley replaced Porter like it was nothing. Do you think scheming/**** LeBeau have that much to do with it?
It just seems we have to go through the Chads, Montys, and draft these tweeners and we are STILL trying to get younger and more athletic at LB. What gives?

If they give Flacco time to throw Mason and Clayton will get open. This just seems like too big a hole though and Ben is on fire tonight.

I think Flacco is going to lead the next generation of great QB's (whoever is younger than Rivers, Eli, and Ben.)

I think Flacco is going to lead the next generation of great QB's (whoever is younger than Rivers, Eli, and Ben.)

Flacco and Ryan look like keepers. None of the listed QBs are on Ben's level though IMO long as he stays off the motorcycle.

Ben's been ok today... a couple of good throws (the challenged play and the non-PI right after it), and got very lucky once (that Holmes TD is a pick with a lot of room in front if the defender doesn't slip). The one constant, though, is that Ben got hit, grimaced like he was taking his last breath, then MIRACULOUSLY found his way back onto the field... Drama Queen is an apt description, methinks...

Flacco and Ryan look like keepers. None of the listed QBs are on Ben's level though IMO long as he stays off the motorcycle.

I agree for the most part...though Rivers has some impressive numbers.

Horrible challenge by the Ravens, and now you're review-less outside of two minutes the rest of the way... I know it's an important play, but you have to be 100% sure to win that one.

Losing Hines Ward may be a huge thing as the game gets closer.

Horrible waste of a challenge, now the Ravens gotta pray the refs don't screw up an obvious call.

PittPatriot - Yeah I like Rivers too, but his mobility doesn't seem the same anymore after the ACL injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes