PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship Game: Jets at Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am telling you. The JETs will win this game.

aww man..THIS sunday REALLY BRING ME BACK TO WHEN THE PATRIOTS HAD A RESPECTABLE DEFENSE

I MISS THOSE OLD DAYS....

You just have to laugh.

A safety's not the worst thing that could have happened. But seriously, one of these teams is going to the Super Bowl... :bricks:

This has got to be some kind of sick joke...

the jersey shore clowns cannot be put away

sigh...

You know, being a front runner isn't as bad as being a stupid ass coach and QB that can't protect a 21 point lead against a less than stellar offense.

You would think even the backup center could snap the ball by this point in the game.

How are the Steelers winning this game?

It isn't that bad though. The Jets still need two TDs with not a lot time left. Granted if the Steelers keep on giving the game away, they might have plenty of time.

And that is a big-time gamble IMO. Had the Patriots taken what the defense gave them and played smash-mouth football with the running game, it could have turned the tables in their favor. The Jets guessed that the Patriots would not take the bait, and it was the right guess. But to say that they were willing to let the Patriots run is not entirely factual.

If the Jets thought the Patriots could run the ball down their throats, they wouldn't have made such a decision. That's not what the Patriots running game is. That's why RB needs to be a top 5 priority.

That was Legurskey's fault. Unbelievable. I can't believe this happened again.

Man, the Steelers' backup center sucks.

Ben is a complete ******, call him the GOAT, call him top 10 best, i don't care just don't compare him with brady or anybody else with a brain for that matter.

Last edited:
Didnt they get a safety last time too

i said it once they got the stop on 4th down. now 2 TDs wins the game for them ..ugh

niether one of these teams can close this game out . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back