PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship at Foxboro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BestPatsFan said:
You make a good point. I couldn't have said it better myself. Bravo!

two idiot trolls playing with each other

AndyJohnson said:
Um, the Colts didnt play in the AFCC last year (even most of their fans want to think they did). That was us it Pitt.
Depends on whether he meant the 2004 season, or the AFC Championship game in 2004.

BannedColts018 said:
what makes you think pittsburgh will beat us? we totally dominated them on monday night football 28-7. the game was not even close. pittsburgh will not beat us. and all you Pats fans probaly know better than most that bill cowher can't win in big games and makes stupid decisions in key games. pittsburgh will not beat us.

This is way, way too ****y. You are jinxing us. Pittsburgh can beat us because we lost to the Chiefs! Bill Cowher use to coach for the Chiefs and he may have access to their secrets. I say we don't wake the Steelers up and this post just might do the trick!

fleabassist1 said:
id rather face the steelers then the colts personally

I think we have more to prove against the Colts. They seem to have our number and we shouldn't let them get comfortable with that feeling. Besides, Brady, when focused, is always is at his best against the Colts!

BestPatsFan said:
I think we have more to prove against the Colts. They seem to have our number and we shouldn't let them get comfortable with that feeling. Besides, Brady, when focused, is always is at his best against the Colts!

still. the high powered colts offense is a bit tougher then roethlisberger and his mediocre runners that they all say are extreamly good.

PatsWorldChamps said:
no qb... the squealers lost to baltimore! big ben should sit out the season, instead of being selfish, so they could at least have a healthy qb

Eh, did you SEE how his replacements have played?

I'd even take a one-armed Ben Roethlisberger over those guys.

GOD IS A PATS FAN :rocker: :rocker:

PatsWorldChamps said:
andy... there is (almost; unless we gain 2 on the bengals) no way we can knock off the colts, then have a home AFCC... we'll need the steelers (or some #6) to knock them off... if we knocked off the colts, it means we go to cinci or denver

Thats right, if the 6 wins, we dont play the Colts in round 2, my bad.
So we could be home if the 6 beats the Colts. Thats the only chance.

AndyJohnson said:
Thats right, if the 6 wins, we dont play the Colts in round 2, my bad.
So we could be home if the 6 beats the Colts. Thats the only chance.

Unless by some fluke we move up to the 3 spot and then we need the 5 to win. But realisticly speaking we need the 6 to win and unless that 6 is either SD or KC I don't think they beat Indy at home. Pit would only win if the colts were missing Simon and another starting player in the front seven. Ben is hurt and Bettis never shows up for a big playoff game.

Armen Da Pats Fan said:
We need to beat the Jets on Monday night!
Armen's on the right track here. I say we follow him.

This has to be the dumbest thread I've ever read on this board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back