PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Advice Needed: what to do about Vick

E1Downey

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Hey guys im pretty new to the fantasy craze and so is the rest of my league. Anyway my question was what should i do about Vick?
He hasnt been putting up great numbers, plus i dont know how long hes going to last with his play style and that O-line.
Theyre isnt a boatload of QBs left out there, but Carson Palmer is available and his FF numbers have been pretty good. But will that continue? Should i dump Vick and pick up Palmer or should i just ride it out and hope he turns it around?

-Sent from the device that is held in my hand-

Hey guys im pretty new to the fantasy craze and so is the rest of my league. Anyway my question was what should i do about Vick?
He hasnt been putting up great numbers, plus i dont know how long hes going to last with his play style and that O-line.
Theyre isnt a boatload of QBs left out there, but Carson Palmer is available and his FF numbers have been pretty good. But will that continue? Should i dump Vick and pick up Palmer or should i just ride it out and hope he turns it around?

I would pick up Palmer and start him (especially this week). However, rather than dump Vick I would keep him on the bench and drop someone else.

Cool thanks for the advice man!

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes