aurakilla

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
really :(?.........:bricks:

Attachments

• really.jpg
    really.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 129
I noticed it earlier today. I'm with you, aurakiller. Are we really that hard up for cash???

Word up is that Ian was out to dinner last night with Steve DeOssie and sold us all out! :eek:

Last edited:
I didn't think it needed to be said, but apparently it does. Obviously Ian doesn't contract for each of the individual ads, other than the one for the Pats Pro Shop. The ads go through general advertising agencies, and they in turn send specific ads tailored to keywords, etc. With lots of recent threads and comments mentioning the New York Giants, lo and behold there's that ad you saw ... though I always get a bit of a chuckle when other ads appear such as one for a Jeep Patriot, or something for the Tea Party based on the word 'Patriots'.

With that in mind I will move this to the Help Desk, and Ian can ask the people at Ad Choices to remove that one ad from their rotation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will that ad placement even be effective?:confused

Didn't know we were thought of as a good marketing demographic from the Gints, that's bonkers.

Nothing wrong with the ad, jmt. People can grow a thicker skin about it, if needed.

That ad is targeted here for all of the people that became Pats fans in mid to late January.

I didn't think it needed to be said, but apparently it does. Obviously Ian doesn't contract for each of the individual ads, other than the one for the Pats Pro Shop. The ads go through general advertising agencies, and they in turn send specific ads tailored to keywords, etc

Uh, I think we got it. Just having fun at Ian's expense.

I just thought it was funny.:bricks:

then I got sad :(

(sorry for posting in the wrong area)

Last edited:
Yeah, those are just through an ad network that I'm signed up with, and I have nothing to do with what they run. I'm guessing they saw "football" as a category and decided we were a fit to run it.

It's annoying to see, but considering the fact I'm still a little bitter about that game I figured why not let them waste their money :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back