PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adults throwing hotdogs at a kid at Chargers training camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adults throwing hotdogs at a kid at Chargers trainning camp

Im not buying this story for a minute. Now if you said they were pelting him with Chulupa's, I might buy in.

3014312536_846a3db766.jpg

LMFAO! :rofl: That is the thread winner right there.

Yah, I really hate it when women I don't know show me their tits

Same here. Though, I'm not really sure where that story came from as these are usually the tits you see at the Meadowlands...

man_boobs.jpg

Question, If a Chrager fan married a Jets fan what would they spawn? I don't have an answer, i'm still thinking, but looking for ideas because i can' think of anything lower then these two.

Electric toads? :D

I can tell you from firsthand experience that Charger fans are at the bottom of the barrel. I was there for the Pats game last year and for the first time at an NFL game was actually wary of having to watch my back. The insults tossed my way were especially mean spirited, and I saw one Pats fan bleeding from the head. Lots of punks there.

And all these fans call Patriot fans classless. No matter where you go there's nutjobs.

That's sad to hear. It doesn't matter what fanbase(s) are involved...throwing sh*t at kids ( or anyone for that matter ) is unacceptable. I'm sure there are plenty of diehard Chargers fans who are just as horrified. Booing...no problem. Throwing food? That's what children do.

Im not buying this story for a minute. Now if you said they were pelting him with Chulupa's, I might buy in.

3014312536_846a3db766.jpg

I was going to call for Fish Tacos...

It's threads like these that resurrected me.

1200857876_9207.jpg

Re: Adults throwing fish tacos at a kid at Chargers training camp

...indeed...

Attachments

• 2ry6pg3.jpg
    2ry6pg3.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 96
When this thread started I looked on google for some reports about the incident and found none; same deal on chargers fan forums.

I just thought I'd try again and the only one I can find is from a Charger fan blogging about it for Bleacher Report, so there may well be some important details left out.

Chargers Run Out of Hot Dogs, But Team Leaves Plenty To Feast on at Practice | Bleacher Report

FanIQ News: Hot Dogs Headline Chargers' Final Public Practice at Qualcomm - , San Diego Chargers

At this point, mass booing begins in the stands behind me. Everyone's looking around, players included, to see what the ruckus was. It's a guy in a Denver Broncos jersey getting lambasted with boos. But the Broncos are terrible so it soon blows over...until someone is spotted walking around in a Tom Brady jersey. Uh oh.

This guy got it bad. I mean brutal. People were throwing things at him on top of the relentless booing. It also couldn't have helped that his buddy, in Chargers garb, was pushing him around. Finally a security guard told him to take off the Brady jersey which he did promptly. At that, a triumphant cheer came out of the crowd.

So exactly how old was this "kid"? The OP seemed to imply this was maybe a ten-year old, but the story above makes it sound like a young adult. And the action (or lack of) by the Chargers security does go along with reports by some people here about what was allowed to go on between Chargers fans and Pats fans at the game in San Diego last year.

Of course it does beg these questions: why would you wear a Brady jersey to a Charger training camp practice? And if it was a woman, would the security guard's response have been the same?

Reasons why they would not be Hebrew National dogs:

1. As you said, too expensive.

2. No Jew would throw something he just purchased.

3. Jews have terrible throwing arms and even worse aim.

4. Any non-Jew eating a Hebrew National hotdog is considered temporarily Jewish (it's mentioned in the Talmud), and thus 2 and 3 pertain regardless of his perceived religion.

Post. Of. The. Month.

PJ you never cease to amaze me, one of the quickest wits and best comeback artists around :cool:

When this thread started I looked on google for some reports about the incident and found none; same deal on chargers fan forums.

I just thought I'd try again and the only one I can find is from a Charger fan blogging about it for Bleacher Report, so there may well be some important details left out.

Chargers Run Out of Hot Dogs, But Team Leaves Plenty To Feast on at Practice | Bleacher Report

FanIQ News: Hot Dogs Headline Chargers' Final Public Practice at Qualcomm - , San Diego Chargers

So exactly how old was this "kid"? The OP seemed to imply this was maybe a ten-year old, but the story above makes it sound like a young adult. And the action (or lack of) by the Chargers security does go along with reports by some people here about what was allowed to go on between Chargers fans and Pats fans at the game in San Diego last year.

Of course it does beg these questions: why would you wear a Brady jersey to a Charger training camp practice? And if it was a woman, would the security guard's response have been the same?

Yeah, it sounds as though this "kid" was an older "kid"...not that it makes the "fans" behavior any more acceptable. Throwing things at another person is pathetic. The booing doesn't bother me. Who cares? I'm not sure why the kid would even wear a Pats jersey to a Chargers TC practice. In that case, you should probably expect SOME booing.

Although, I remember last year an older kid wearing a Peyton Manning jersey and Colts hat to Pats TC and no one said anything. No booing, no trash talk, no throwing food.

PS- Women are usually treated differently in general in terms of sports. I almost never have problems wearing Pats things around Philly. Once in awhile you get a dumb comment...but it's all pretty harmless. I think it's because a lot of people don't take female fans seriously. It's sad...but whatever. I could care less what anyone thinks.

Last edited:

4. Any non-Jew eating a Hebrew National hotdog is considered temporarily Jewish (it's mentioned in the Talmud), and thus 2 and 3 pertain regardless of his perceived religion.
Sorry i got caught up in the image of Chargers fans throwning hot dogs at topless Jets fans.

Great post VERY funny.

Last edited:

LOL!They were dollar hot dogs.

BELIEVE me when I tell you that there is NOTHING that costs a dollar at Pats TC. :D

As to Jet fans, I have been to 3 of the last 5 Pats Jets games in the Meadowlands. Its the only way I can see my team live. BTW-I go with a friend who lives nearby (a Raiders fan). We never have tickets when we go, and have yet to pay even face value, and never have sat outside the 20 yd line.

I have always worn some kind of Pats garb, like a hat or jacket (if it was cold). I have gotten a lot of verbal grief, and rightfully so, but most of it was good natured and all of it ends around half time, as the stadium starts to empty out as the Pats expand their lead. ;).

BTW- I have often witness the half time tradition of Jet fans calling for women to bare their breasts. I think I'd have a problem if it were my girlfriend or daughter who had to deal with that kind of harassment. On the other hand, the fact that they always get a few to give them a "show", I understand why they continue to do it. JUST SAY NO. ;)

I once almost destroyed a kosher kitchen.

All I did was eat a hot dog with cheese on it, the big mistake was using a plate.

I didn't really understand the significance, but apparently the daughter saved her parents the agony of having to redo the entire kitchen by taking the cheese dog wrapper out of the trash and quickly cleaning the plate.

I still don't understand the particulars to this day but mixing pork and dairy on a plate was very wrong. The kitchen had two identical sides with two sets of plates on either side, each for different types of food.

All I did was eat a hot dog with cheese on it, the big mistake was using a plate.

I didn't really understand the significance, but apparently the daughter saved her parents the agony of having to redo the entire kitchen by taking the cheese dog wrapper out of the trash and quickly cleaning the plate.

I still don't understand the particulars to this day but mixing pork and dairy on a plate was very wrong. The kitchen had two identical sides with two sets of plates on either side, each for different types of food.

How was the dog?:p

How was the dog?:p

Heh. Honestly, don't remember, I was drunk, it was 3 am, and the dog came out of a plastic wrap at the local quickie mart.

They don't call swine flu "swine flu" in Israel, because pigs aren't clean so what are they doing being called "Hebrew dogs" in the first place?

OTOH (thanks Google!) the Talmud says that if pork fell from heaven it would be clean because everything that comes from heaven is clean.

Heh. Honestly, don't remember, I was drunk, it was 3 am, and the dog came out of a plastic wrap at the local quickie mart.

yeah, you probably ate the wrap and left the dog on the plate, which is what caused the problem in the first place. ;)

If you were drinking Mogan David, I think you were covered. :D

They don't call swine flu "swine flu" in Israel, because pigs aren't clean so what are they doing being called "Hebrew dogs" in the first place?

OTOH (thanks Google!) the Talmud says that if pork fell from heaven it would be clean because everything that comes from heaven is clean.

So I guess pigs come from hell?

No way that was pork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes