PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adults throwing hotdogs at a kid at Chargers training camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adults throwing hotdogs at a kid at Chargers trainning camp

the trailer trash charger fans

No ! No ! No !

They are fine folks... a moral - much more moral than us - bunch of individuals. They handle themselves with class. They are better than us.

Reasons why they would not be Hebrew National dogs:

1. As you said, too expensive.

2. No Jew would throw something he just purchased.

3. Jews have terrible throwing arms and even worse aim.

4. Any non-Jew eating a Hebrew National hotdog is considered temporarily Jewish (it's mentioned in the Talmud), and thus 2 and 3 pertain regardless of his perceived religion.

LOL. Pat, that was an ELEVEN out of a ten pointer. :D:D:D I have to copy this and give it to a certain person. This is priceless!!!! Thanks man, fuuny Sh!tt. Be safe.

I am not surprised that loser Charger fans would be throwing stuff at a kid...Many of them are passive aggressive bullies...

43 posts so far in a thread about processed meats and Charger fans, and only two Talmud jokes? Come on people, step it up!

Sadly this is the exact kind of thing I can see happening in New England.

Reasons why they would not be Hebrew National dogs:

1. As you said, too expensive.

2. No Jew would throw something he just purchased.

3. Jews have terrible throwing arms and even worse aim.

4. Any non-Jew eating a Hebrew National hotdog is considered temporarily Jewish (it's mentioned in the Talmud), and thus 2 and 3 pertain regardless of his perceived religion.

Hahahaha funniest post I saw this morning! :singing:

we ought to introduce these fans to the drunken Jets fans who gather at halftime and shout at women to, ahem, expose their breasts. we've got two classy fan bases there, with two trips to the SB between them.

we ought to introduce these fans to the drunken Jets fans who gather at halftime and shout at women to, ahem, expose their breasts. we've got two classy fan bases there, with two trips to the SB between them.

Yah, I really hate it when women I don't know show me their tits

When the women show their breasts the Chargers fans could throw or "make it rain" with hot dogs instead of dollar bills.

Last edited:

When the women show their breasts the Chargers fans could "make it rain" with hot dogs instead of dollar bills.
Then it would be Vienna sausages...

Not a Charger fan but I went to there trainning camp today. There was a kid wearing a Brady shirt and adults started throwing hotdogs and stuff at this kid. SAD!

I can tell you from firsthand experience that Charger fans are at the bottom of the barrel. I was there for the Pats game last year and for the first time at an NFL game was actually wary of having to watch my back. The insults tossed my way were especially mean spirited, and I saw one Pats fan bleeding from the head. Lots of punks there.

Question, If a Chrager fan married a Jets fan what would they spawn? I don't have an answer, i'm still thinking, but looking for ideas because i can' think of anything lower then these two.

Last edited:

Question, If a Chrager fan married a Jets fan what would they spawn? I don't have an answer, i'm still thinking, but looking for ideas because i can' think of anything lower then these two.
raiders-fans.jpg

They look like an add for Prozac......depressed

I was thinking Eagles, but this has me beat.

Last edited:

Im not buying this story for a minute. Now if you said they were pelting him with Chulupa's, I might buy in.

3014312536_846a3db766.jpg

Im not buying this story for a minute. Now if you said they were pelting him with Chulupa's, I might buy in.
Oh yeah, that's where this thread really needed to go.

Oh yeah, that's where this thread really needed to go.

Come'on man... lighten up. It's a joke.

Well.. I know what happens to Jets around Lightning....

It would be a match made in heaven! :singing:

Is Tomlinson holding a press conference calling this classless while crying big tears?

I live in San Diego, and I've been to a few games in Qualcomm... Most notibly was the 2006 playoff game when NE had some serious luck and resolve to play better in the 2nd half and win... I was in row 1 on the 39yd line... patriots side...

The tickets came from a raiders fan on ebay, and the charger fans were pretty respectful... there were some roudy navy guys behind us that "spilled" a beer on my dads jacket. Other than that, I've never had too much of a problem, but maybe because I'm not all rowdey and talking "too much" smack to their fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back