PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adele gives Goodell "Cold Shoulder" on SB halftime

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's smart, the NFL is now demanding a cut of your tour revenues for the artists who play the halftime show, they are so unbelievably greedy.

Last edited:
From the league that charged for military tributes to honor soldiers.........This is how the NFL makes a formal offer to SB halftime artists. "Roger says you'll do this for free"

The f'in arrogance of the NFL is beyond comprehension. They are the single most hated a-holes around. Except for 32 billionaires and their sycophants I can't think of many NFL fans that think this guy is worth a cow flop. Unfortunately, they seem to be the only ones that count.

Hey she could cover, "We Are the Champions" and dedicate it to those true queens of heartbroken nostalgia, the NJ Jets.
**** that, let's get what's left of Queen and have them sing it themselves. RIP Freddie, shame they never got to do it.

Goody wanted her to change the "Rolling in the deep " lyrics.

Now I have it aaalllll,
I'm rolling in the Greeeen,
Article 46 is goooone,
My power is Supreeeme.....

f*ck that ****. He said Brady deserved to be suspended. I hope that **** implodes too.

I was disappointed the way Cuban went on Deflategate too. You would think of the many times he's challenged refs at least one of them would resemble Deflategate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes