PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adding to Ignore List question

Maybe Ian wants the Ignore feature to be treated like the Big Red Button at the White House,
in that multiple steps are required so that the user is really, really sure that he/she wants to use it.

No - that's a vb thing unfortunately. There are a few things that they make more difficult than necessary, and this happens to be one of them.

:bricks:

Seriously, except for people who are intentionally trolling, there's not one fan on here I'd put on ignore, as annoying as they may be. If they are genuine in their beliefs and are a true fan of the game then they are cool in my books.

Yeah, and it's funny who replied first to this thread with step by step answers on how to add a name to ignore. Gotten into a couple debates with him on here and now I'm on his ignore list because he's actually never wrong. For stating my beliefs I am a troll? :rolleyes::cry2:

I guess I have about 4 posters on ignore - and have never regretted it. Consistently reading stupid or incoherent postings does not make my life more pleasurable and I think my time does have some value (at least to me). I'd rather remove the bottom 3% of postings and concentrate on the rest. In fact, I'd much rather concentrate on the top 20% of postings but there's no easy way to do that so I'll settle for just removing a little bit of the worst.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back