PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Addai

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just mentioned on Sports Tonight that they thought Addia might be banged up after the last game. Anyone hear or see this?

I think he had a chest injury before the game and then during the game he left and did not return.

I guess Ray Lewis and Bart Scott must have poured the hot sauce on him.

They said he could have gone back in if needed, I think he'll be OK.

I was just looking at his splits, he does all his damage up the middle and to his left so Seymour and TBC will have to be stout against the run. He averages 3.6 YPC running to his right.

plus he was a non factor last game as was their whole run game but its the playoffs now..everythings different

They said he could have gone back in if needed, I think he'll be OK.

I was just looking at his splits, he does all his damage up the middle and to his left so Seymour and TBC will have to be stout against the run. He averages 3.6 YPC running to his right.

We also said Maroney could have come back and only had the wind knocked out of him...missed two games (I think it was two)

^torn rib cartilage..

Regardless whether Joseph plays or not,Dominic Rhodes can be dangerous so an injury to Addai may not be the death of the Colts anyway.

Regardless whether Joseph plays or not,Dominic Rhodes can be dangerous so an injury to Addai may not be the death of the Colts anyway.
Addai is averaging 4.8 YPC, Rhodes is averaging 3.4 on 187 carries. I don't think Addai is in danger of being out but Rhodes isn't any good.

Addai is averaging 4.8 YPC, Rhodes is averaging 3.4 on 187 carries. I don't think Addai is in danger of being out but Rhodes isn't any good.

Addai is definitely the man now, but Rhodes has looked good the in the playoffs games when he comes off the bench. Hopefully Addai will will be good to go, but Rhodes should be able to spell him pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back