PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adamn Schein: Chargers D will be tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may be right about this one...but if you have ever listened to his show...
this guy is a complete buffon
He has been so far off base with so many of his predictions.
His show sucks also
completely scripted and fake
no spontaneity

I love his guests but he is a bit of a goof.

He said on air the other day that you can't use week 2 because the Chargers were without Chambers, Cromartie was a nickel back etc. An e-mailer/caller said, "Yeah, but the Pats were without Seymour, Samuel, and Harrison." He totally ignored that fact and kept harping on the changes the Chargers had undergone. Solomon Wilcotts thought it was valid but, in true talk show host form, Schein would not let him finish his thought.

WHATEVER!! :rolleyes:
Week 2: we had no Seymour, and no Harrison. Both are healthy and will be playing in this game. Another thing, this is a big game BB will have a few wrinkles added to our overall scheme. I firmly believe that he will throw in a play or formation on Defense, Offense and Special Teams that these Chargers have never seen before.
Look, it all comes down to execution.

I don't know why so many people think it's such a shock that the Chargers beat the Colts either. I was not shocked. They have always been competitive against them. It is not the first time that team went into Indy and beat that team.

Before Sunday, our guys were saying Manning won't throw 6, Clark and Gonzo are back, blah blah. The earlier game will mean absolutely nothing on Sunday.

San Diego gave up 400+ last week? Doesn't entitle you to 500. They gave up a LEAGUE RECORD to Adrian Petersen, but have been pretty stout since.

They have an All Star cast on defense guys, and I think they will come to play. Doesn't mean they will win it, but they have the tools to do it.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say if Tom Brady (minus the INT's) has a day simliar to Manning's last week the Pats will win.

The cards are decidedly stacked against the Chargers and they may respond positively, but I don't think they can hang with the Pats for a full 60 minutes.

Charger fan here.

'Just want to remind all you folks about that classic story of David v. Goliath.

We all know who triumphed in that battle don't we?

Charger fan here.

'Just want to remind all you folks about that classic story of David v. Goliath.

We all know who triumphed in that battle don't we?

Yes, but which team is David, according to you and your world of Biblical proportions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye