Welcome to PatsFans.com

Adam V

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by TheGodInAGreyHoodie, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

I have theory, wonder what other peoples thoughts are....

AV played solid for the Colts last year, but since week 2 of this year, he seems different.

Some have speculated maybe an injury.

I think maybe something different. Lack of heart. His boss, Coach Dungy said that BB's SB wins were tarnished. If BB's are tarnished so are 3 of AV's as is most of his career. His heart might not be in the game anymore.

Others thoughts?
  2. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah. He's getting old and he's had his fair share of injuries lately and they are starting to catch up with him.
  3. Stratos

Stratos Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My thought - it has nothing to do with dungy calling out the obvious on the cheating. It has to do with miss hitting the ball... Maybe I am wrong on that.
    Getting old has to do with leg strength, not accuracy.

He has indicated locally that he wants to play until he is 40. So call me crazy, but I don't think he would throw away the richest contract for a kicker based on what Dungy said. Again, call me crazy....
  4. He Ban Me

He Ban Me Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yes, I think Dungy's word struck AV right in the heart, and now he has none left:rolleyes:
  5. JimmyCrackCorn

JimmyCrackCorn Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

maybe

This might be one of the most naive thoughts I've heard in a while. Do you honestly believe what you just wrote? Honestly? I'm trying to be polite when I say this, but if you do think that's possible, you are just a step short of retarded. I'm giving you credit because you can obviously navigate the internet, read, and write.
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2007
  6. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I agree NEM.......Adam is good but not what I also would consider great........he made some clutch kicks,but at the right time any kicker should make them.....I also am very greatful,at the same time it must suck to see your old team tearing it up while your team starts going downhill.It also must bother him to hear Dungball say what he did..........:rocker:
  7. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

You are the retard Jimmy Crackwhore...........:bricks:
  8. JimmyCrackCorn

JimmyCrackCorn Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Who is to say he doesn't just a have a case of the crabs? Maybe his dog died. Maybe his favorite character of Desperate Housewives is going on strike. Maybe he wished he were a woman secretly.

My point is that its silly to try to judge the look on his face. We are not mind readers. To go from missed field goal to the look on his face to a problem with Dungy??? This is speculation at its VERY WORST.

Yes they are entitled to their opinion. If I felt differently, I would suggest they never post again. I just happen to think someone with that opinion is retarded. That's my opinion.
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.