Adam Schein's ranking each NFL Franchise - Patriots at the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
NFL - Ranking the NFL: Insider grading on every franchise - FOX Sports on MSN

Schein has a good taste for the game and I am NOT saying this because he thinks the Pats are the cream of the crop - He is just a very good analyst and I listen to him on Sirius NFL Radio EVERY day and agree with just about all his rankings in this article.

The only ranking I actually disagree with placement is the Bengals who should be lower than his 25th ranking - I would say the bengals should be at 31 just above the Lions as this team has had more disfunctional players than most families.

Last edited:
I think he got the Bengals right, or close to it. They'll be better this year, if only because of Palmer. But the defense will improve. A ton? I doubt it, but they'll be better.

I don't get how he could put the Broncos down at 29...and put a chunk of the blame on their new head coach. The Cutler situation wasn't his fault, why knock him for Cutler not wating to be there before he was ever hired???

I don't get how he could put the Broncos down at 29...and put a chunk of the blame on their new head coach. The Cutler situation wasn't his fault, why knock him for Cutler not wating to be there before he was ever hired???

Herd mentality. It's not the truth that matters, it's the meme.

Herd mentality. It's not the truth that matters, it's the meme.

Thought that was the case with him...blame the new guy for the old guy's problems.

LOL at Steeler fans comments. Stay bitter Pittsburgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes