PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Schein: "Brady Will Turn The Ball Over AT LEAST Twice"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adam Schein : "Brady Will Turn The Ball Over AT LEAST Twice"

Uhh... why'd my post here get deleted. There wasn't any political connotation to "this guy should be working in the White House if he can tell the future, not the NY Post." Relax, mods.

I don't think Brady will throw any picks. I could see a fumble, but those are impossible to foresee. We'll see.

He also said the Jets would beat the Pats in the season opener and pick the Steelers in an upset special.

Who is Adam Schein?

Although the Pats have done a great job at protecting the ball, the Chargers are the best team in the NFL at causing turnovers. It is not an insane statement.

well, i say he throw 6 TD's if he gets picked off twice.. :)

The only real chance the Chargers have of winning this one is Brady having a 2+ INT game.. So if someone's picking SD to win or giving them a good shot, they would look less stupid if they believe a couple Brady of turnovers were in the cards. Now debating whether or not the Chargers can do that and/or realistically win is an entirely different matter.

I agree with him ...

Brady will turn the ball over to the Ref after a TD dive, and again after a kneel-down to secure the win.

Just said this on his satellite radio show the Afternoon Blitz, co-hosted with Solomon Wilcotts, and Jim Miller. He writes a column for Fox Sports NY as well.

He is drinking the SD koolaid all week long, I can't believe that he honestly believes what he's saying.

Adam "Shoe"Schein need to wake up and realize Peyton Manning has exited the Playoffs.

42-13 Pats.

Adam Schein is a complete BuFFOON.

If you have ever listened to his show, you would realize he does not know jack.

His whole show is scripted.

If Schein says it you can be sure it won'yt happen.

Good predicktion.

After all, Tom is a turnover machine.

Good predicktion.

After all, Tom is a turnover machine.

Even if the Chargers get three TO's, they will be hard pressed to win.

I get the feeling that the media and fans are all just waiting, hoping, praying that Tom Brady crashes and burns in this game. He wins the MVP and then starts the playoffs 26-28, it is driving people nuts.

This kid has no where to go but down after a performance like that. Considering SD's turnover ratio it's as good a game as any to predict a turnover or two. I certainly hope it does not happen, but anything can happen. It just appears that so many people are trying so desperately to will failure on Brady! They are all so sick of him winning and winning and winning.

Anyone catch Mike & Mike this morning? They interviewed Charlie Weiss and he calls him 'Tommy'. After the interview Mike Greenburg was just dying over Charlie calling him Tommy. 'Tommy Brady this and Tommy Brady that.' He just went out of his way to make fun of him. It was such a display of pathetic jealousy it made my stomach turn. Why not just sit back and appreciate how hard this kid has worked to get here?! This was no right of passage for Brady. Brady has given the Patriots his life, his lives and breaths this game and has been a sponge in learning from Belichick and Weiss. What is not to admire....why hate?

God, I love being a Pats fan :)

Last edited:

Anyone catch Mike & Mike this morning? They interviewed Charlie Weiss and he calls him 'Tommy'. After the interview Mike Greenburg was just dying over Charlie calling him Tommy. 'Tommy Brady this and Tommy Brady that.' He just went out of his way to make fun of him. It was such a display of pathetic jealousy it made my stomach turn. Why not just sit back and appreciate how hard this kid has worked to get here?! This was no right of passage for Brady. Brady has given the Patriots his life, his lives and breaths this game and has been a sponge in learning from Belichick and Weiss. What is not to admire....why hate?

God, I love being a Pats fan :)

I love it. You could feel Greenberg's pain. It was awesome and gives us a glimpse at what all Jets fans must be feeling. I can't get enough of his whimpering.

Last edited:

my brother's buddy's second cousin said that Brady will have at least two turnovers as well, so it must be true.
moz-screenshot.jpg
turnover.jpg

Here's the only kind of turnover I want to see Sunday.....

the chargers lead the league in TOs. Brady, IIRC was intercepted 3 times last year in the playoffs and in a great game this year he still threw 1. I know its hard to believe that someone can say he will, may, should throw 2 Ints but come on, he still picked you to win. Everyone is picking you to win. Get over your fantasies that the media cant wait for the pats to lose. They are looking for things to talk about aside from "Pats will destroy the chargers, i really wish the Colts were there."

the chargers lead the league in TOs. Brady, IIRC was intercepted 3 times last year in the playoffs and in a great game this year he still threw 1. I know its hard to believe that someone can say he will, may, should throw 2 Ints but come on, he still picked you to win. Everyone is picking you to win. Get over your fantasies that the media cant wait for the pats to lose. They are looking for things to talk about aside from "Pats will destroy the chargers, i really wish the Colts were there."

I don't give a damn about what the offense did last year, this offense is completely different. He turned the ball over once against the Chargers this season, I have no problem with someone saying he will have a turnover in this game; it is stupid to expect, nay, guarantee, he has two. It's faulty thinking and bordering on wholly ridiculous.

I don't give a damn about what the offense did last year, this offense is completely different. He turned the ball over once against the Chargers this season, I have no problem with someone saying he will have a turnover in this game; it is stupid to expect, nay, guarantee, he has two. It's faulty thinking and bordering on wholly ridiculous.

no one can guarantee anything. its a prediction. 99% of these analysts picked the colts to beat the chargers. In fact out of those 99% I would say 75% of those said it would be a blowout. Just because someone has an opinion that goes against your team doesnt mean they are a buffoon or a moron. It is their opinion.

On another note, Why do you have no problem with him saying Brady will turn it over once but wholly ridiculous that he will turn it over twice?

no one can guarantee anything. its a prediction. 99% of these analysts picked the colts to beat the chargers. In fact out of those 99% I would say 75% of those said it would be a blowout. Just because someone has an opinion that goes against your team doesnt mean they are a buffoon or a moron. It is their opinion.

On another note, Why do you have no problem with him saying Brady will turn it over once but wholly ridiculous that he will turn it over twice?

Including all fumbles (not just lost fumbles) and INTs, Brady has only dropped the ball 14 times in 17 games. He doesn't even average one a game. To expect him to turn it over twice is foolish based purely on what Brady has done for the entire course of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing