PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Schefter-Vinatieri has a broken bone in his ankle !

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeSi_PatzGal said:

Maybe not fractured, there is much speculation as the article points out. Something is wrong there although Polian insists he will be ready. Certainly not good for the Colts though. I would imagine his plant foot would be worse for him to break than his kicking foot, although it probably does not feel to pleasant to kick with a broken foot.

Worst case would seem to me to indicate 6-8 weeks??

You see! BB knew this was going to happen...;)

Not good...oh well don't the Colts have another kicker?? keep 2-3....

You guys are sad. Celebrating an injury and especially a kicker.

I thought Vinatieri died... how could he be injured too?

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Oh shut the hell up, you were practically wishing Rodney Harrison bad luck during the season in an earlier post.

No one was celebrating, moron.

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:

Who's celebrating? Not one poster is happy about this possibility, even though it involves the hated Colts. Go back to whatever swamp you crawled out of, fish breath.

They'll probably sign Grammatica if they need to, if someone hasn't signed him already.

primetime said:

Exactly...Adam who?

Man I struk a nerve. Look how ancy some of you little guys are. You need to lighten up a little bit. Oh man how sweet it will be to come here in Decemeber when we are still playing and you guys are at home. You know something? I really hope you do make the playoffs so you can meet us and we can send you home. That will be even better.

I'm certainly not happy about this.

If it's chronic that's kind of unfortunate for Adam since he's unlikely to get the sweet endorsement deals he would have, had he stayed here.

I'm sure the hall of fame will give him credit for what he would have done without a broken bone in his foot.:help:

Last edited:
I wouldn't know the Colts kicker from Adam, but I'm certainly not upset that the Colts are having injury problems. In fact, the more injury problems they have, the better...as far as I'm concerned.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Man I struk a nerve. Look how ancy some of you little guys are. You need to lighten up a little bit. Oh man how sweet it will be to come here in Decemeber when we are still playing and you guys are at home.
You know what would be even sweeter for you? Putting $50 in your pocket and $500 into feeding the less fortunate... right out of the pockets of a couple of Pats Fans that call Bull&$%@ on you and your trolling. http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=40177

Too bad, so sad...that Dolphins starting OL Seth McKinney out for the season.

Well, it is too bad that the Colt's Kicker is injured. But really, it is hardly top story worthy. It is after all just the Colt's Kicker.

primetime said:

Well said. At least in my own little mind/world.

POOR ADAM....BOO HOO
dt92799s.jpg

I didn't know BB could look into the future :confused:

I wish Adam well, in or out of the NE uniforms, he's still a great player and I don't hold it against him that he left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back