PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Schefter: Brady done for year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Schefter was just citing the same unnamed sources as everyone else.

I'm still waiting for tomorrow.

I agree with this but never the less I am still worried.

I continue to think that I'll wait till I hear from the Pats and that the trainers would never have let Brady walk on that leg if the injury looked that serious. When I tore my ACL I had to be carried off the soccer field.

wait and see its all we can do. remember he self proclaimed he is gumby maybe he'll bounce back cartoon style.

I continue to think that I'll wait till I hear from the Pats and that the trainers would never have let Brady walk on that leg if the injury looked that serious. When I tore my ACL I had to be carried off the soccer field.

I watched a US Men soccer player play 54 mins after tearing his ACL. I tore my ACL playing soccer and it hurt but I walked off on my own power. I had to wait 2 weeks for surgery because of the swelling so if it is torn he might not have surgery for a few weeks if the swelling is not down.

This is absolutely horrible but come next weekend I will train myself to be mentally over this and move on with reality.

Just like I did after 18-1.

It just isn't fair.......

It just isn't fair.......

Please note--what I'm about to say is not meant personally.

If life were perfectly fair, when any of us got a serious knee injury, we'd have access to the same equipment, doctors, trainers, etc., that Tom or any other NFL player would have access to.

If life were perfectly fair, Marquise Hill and Sean Taylor would still be alive.

If life were perfectly fair, someone I thought might have ultimately been a good friend--I had just started getting to know him three weeks prior--wouldn't have been killed in a vehicular accident by a man who should never have been on the road in the first place.

But it isn't. And when things fall apart, we have to pick up the pieces as best we can and move on--the same way the Patriots will.

Last edited:
I understand but ugh man, ugh.

I wasn't going to post this because everyone would call B.S. on me. But, since Schefter reported it, I'll say it. A "source" that was in Brady's luxury box today told me directly that the word that the family received during the game was that Tom had a torn ACL, a torn MCL, and broken bone in the knee. I would have posted this earlier but no one would have believed me. I was told this before the story of the ACL tear broke. Delete the post or whatever. I don't care.

I wasn't going to post this because everyone would call B.S. on me. But, since Schefter reported it, I'll say it. A "source" that was in Brady's luxury box today told me directly that the word that the family received during the game was that Tom had a torn ACL, a torn MCL, and broken bone in the knee. I would have posted this earlier but no one would have believed me. I was told this before the story of the ACL tear broke. Delete the post or whatever. I don't care.

You are right on 2 of them , I dont know about the knee, but if that is the case... :eek:

Usually after a day of football that includes a...

Patriots win
Colts loss
Chargers loss
Jaguars loss

I'm psyched to watch all the late night sports shows. Tonight? It's on par with watching Super Bowl 42 post-game coverage.

It's definitely true, I mean every single report that has came out has said something about an ACL. We'll just find out how serious things are tomorrow with the MRI results, that is if they release the results. I feel like if it is a season ending injury there is no way that the Pats wouldnt let that information be released.

Obviously one person can be wrong, two, three. When is everybody wrong?

Schefter said Brady already took MRI in stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back