PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Schefter: Adalius Thomas will be a Patriot in 24-48 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just heard on WEEI. Sources tell him that the Pats are the leading contender for him.

Awesome, let's bring in Briggs as well and lock the doors on D.

This team has the cap space to get both guys, improve the secondary in the draft and still have money to add more players.

Whatever, I'll believe it when I see it. :rolleyes:

BUT JUST IN CASE THIS IS TRUE!!

:rocker:

Last edited:
Whatever, I'll believe it when I see it. :rolleyes:

BUT JUST IN CASE THIS IS TRUE!!

:rocker:

yeah soon as its official I can start working on my 2008 superbowl dance

WOW, Please let this be true!!

let the rumors begin (or at least pick up pace). I was just watching NFLN last night and Schefter said nothing about the Pats and Thomas. All he could talk about was how Thomas would fit into the 49ers defense perfectly and it seemed like a no-brainer to go there.

If true, it would be the best free agency for the Pats since 2003.

Wow. My heart rate just kicked on to cardiac arrest speed.

I need to stop thinking about all this real soon.

I'm not calling to gloat to my 49er friend until it's official but I have to go have a cigerette to relax...O baby.

I'm not calling to gloat to my 49er friend until it's official but I have to go have a cigerette to relax...O baby.

Yeah I wish I had 49'er friends about now.....

actually no I don't.

It's going to be a long day of waiting - where's some wood I can knock on - every limb I have is crossed . . .

Last edited:
I'll believe it when I see it (but I do have my fingers crossed).

I just heard Schefter say it again on EEI -- something to the affect of "the people that know what they're talking about tell me the Pats are making a hard run at Thomas." I hope it's true, but it's still just a rumor as far as I'm concerned (for now anyway).

Big difference between 'Pats making a hard push' vs. 'Thomas will be a Pat in 24 hours'.

If this turns out to be false I'm going to punch Adam Schefter in the face for getting my hopes and cardiac rate up to unhealthy levels.

i hope it will happen...

Go Pats !!!!!!!!!!

They are re tooling for INdy for sure AWWWWWWWWESOME

My biggest worry was later in the interview he says "we'll see if I'm right" and "what else are they going to do with their money". I hope it is true but it had the feel of "let's throw it out there and see if it sticks" to me.

My biggest worry was later in the interview he says "we'll see if I'm right" and "what else are they going to do with their money". I hope it is true but it had the feel of "let's throw it out there and see if it sticks" to me.

I agree. As much as I like the thought of it, Schefter is this type of person, who will talk out of all sides of his mouth, and then when a player finally signs somewhere, he can say "I told you so" on that team's radio program.

If it happens... I will be very pleased.

If it doesn't happen, oh well... next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey