PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adam Carriker worth a 2nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakland only give the browns a 3rd for Kamerion Wimbley, he had 70 tackels and 6.5 sacks last year and he's stats over the last 4 years are better then AD and he has only missed 2 games in he's Career. im not sure why the browns traded him.

oakland only give the browns a 3rd for Kamerion Wimbley, he had 70 tackels and 6.5 sacks last year and he's stats over the last 4 years are better then AD and he has only missed 2 games in he's Career. im not sure why the browns traded him.

Plus it's Oakland. If they gave a third, Cleveland probably only wanted a sixth.

I'm not against bringing in Carriker, but for the price of a second, no way. I think a conditional 4th that goes up to a 3rd would be enough, especially if the Rams don't draft a QB and bring in Suh or McCoy.

I like carriker and think he would be a good addition to the team at DE.....Would we be able to trade a 2nd for carriker and the rams 3rd this year? Don't butcher me as I am not sure about trade values and such but we would get a solid player and get that 3rd round pick we wanted and it would be at the top of the 3rd round......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes