PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adalius Thomas Video [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Adalius Thomas Video

This guy can play DE, OLD, ILB, S, and CB.

What an absolute nightmare for QB's to figure out the random formations the Pats defense will be in next year!!!!!

Sick!! Absolutely sick!!

...... and now, god willing, he's {almost} a fuking Patriot. Life is just way to good in NE sports right now :rocker:

He is a crazy good player. Lets go get him right now.

Wow...big time athlete

What a beast!!

Just sent it to my brother in Okla., a Cowboys fan. heh,heh----

Sick!! Absolutely sick!!

The video showed him scoring 3 or 4 TDs so I looked it up. 12 Total fumble recoveries and Ints and 5 TDs!!!!! That's an amazing stat.......

Passing over the big hits, which are nice and all, the video shows Thomas great field awareness that probably has alot to do with why the Patriots were so interested in Thomas. Ball comes lose? Thomas is one of the first to notice and is hustling for it. Gets knocked down? Gets up and finishes his play.

I enjoyed the part of the clip were they show him against Cincy, and he sacks the QB through a block. And then the blocker (who looks quite small, perhaps a WR) puts his arms up in the air, as if to say "what, am I supposed to stop him?"

To steal a line from Gary Thorne(hockey announcer)....Mercy!!

I know its early, but I'd say he has an excellent shot to make the starting lineup.

After having an absolutely ****ty day, this is great...what an athlete, listed as 6'2"..270lbs. quick as hell and a great football player. When does TC begin??

I've wanted him since I saw him playing in game against the Packers about two years ago. I couldn't believe how this guy was playing linebacker and sacking Favre, and playing saftey and intercepting passes. After what I saw him fo I could not understand why he wasn't more famous.

oh my god hes a monster

************, this guy is a beast. He slammed that Browns QB down into the dirt towards the end of the video. I also liked the footage of him chasing down and leaping onto whoever that Vikings QB is. He is pretty fast for a big guy!

Last edited:

How can one guy be involved in so many fumbles/fumbles for TDs. He's a real playmaker. Ive been watching the video over and over again lol.

He looks very explosive, a great addition to a pretty darned good defense. He really seems to have great closing speed, and very good hands, and always around the ball. All of thatis quite amazing, considering he's 6'2" 270. Amazing, considering he might be the best FA (maybe Clements was only rated higher), and we are getting him. Indeed a great start to our FA period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back