PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adalius Thomas tells Bart Scott "I want to be a Jet" [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, what a frigging loser this guy turned out to be. He want's a country club atmosphere where players run the locker room, well that's Rex Ryan's forte. Screw him, I can't stand him anymore what a clown. Later Adalius thanks for accomplishing nothing in New England other than a temper tantrum.

He'd look good in that awesome Oakland D. Or better yet, the Lions.

Just the type of passive aggressive move BB would do, too.

"That Lions D is tough, don't let their record fool you. Adalius should really help them get over the hump".:D

Im not even going to bother reading through this thread. I'll post the same thing ive posted in every thread about AT.

I DO NOT want to see him go to the Jets. He will be motivated enough for atleast 2 games a year. Guess which two. I can see Ryan now telling AT to blitz on every down until Tommy is laying dead.

BB, please trade him for whatever you can get, to a crappy team in the NFC. Hell, trade him for a case of beer, but don't just release him. Call Al, and ask about the raiders 7th rounder ;)

Im not even going to bother reading through this thread. I'll post the same thing ive posted in every thread about AT.

I DO NOT want to see him go to the Jets. He will be motivated enough for atleast 2 games a year. Guess which two. I can see Ryan now telling AT to blitz on every down until Tommy is laying dead.

BB, please trade him for whatever you can get, to a crappy team in the NFC. Hell, trade him for a case of beer, but don't just release him. Call Al, and ask about the raiders 7th rounder ;)
Pshaw, bring Leon Washington in for a physical, if he passes offer the Jest Afailius for Leon - then Tommy won't even need to take a snap as Leon will score on all the returns. :cool:

He'd look good in that awesome Oakland D. Or better yet, the Lions.

Just the type of passive aggressive move BB would do, too.

"That Lions D is tough, don't let their record fool you. Adalius should really help them get over the hump".:D

Well said:D:D:D Reminds me of the song from West Side Story..

Last edited:
What would be the cap hit for trading Thomas?

Re: Adalius Thomas wants to play for the Jets

========================================================

That seems to be the oppinion of a lot of folks around here.:)

Closer to the truth is the Jets got on a hot streak and were playing good down the streach and into the AFC Championship game.:cool:

Doesn't surprise me that that's the take in New Jersey.

I'll compromise.
The Jets heated up after backing into the playoffs when 2 teams decided they didn't want to risk injuries and completely laid down.

Why would the jets want to waste their time with "Afailus Promise".

first off belichick will never do business with Eric Mangini so he's not going to Cleveland, Look for trades to Oakland, St Louis, New York giants, Atlanta Falcons, all teams BB could make a deal and be comfortable with them.

first off belichick will never do business with Eric Mangini so he's not going to Cleveland, Look for trades to Oakland, St Louis, New York giants, Atlanta Falcons, all teams BB could make a deal and be comfortable with them.
I can see Bill doing business with Mangini's team, I don't see him trusting him again anytime soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back