PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adalius Thomas speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdT is confusing. One minute he says the right things, the next minute he says the wrong thing, he makes humble pie teashirts, he stops being humble, blah. Maybe he just likes things to be about him, whether good or bad.

Seriously i had a feeling he would fold and realize his error. I think he owes his team mates an apology, then come back and play some football.

Of all the bad behavior I've seen, I'm still not sure what his sin was. Not that I'm doubting BB, it's just not to the level of druggies and thugs common place on other teams.

with out wilfork they can use all the players they can get so if AD is over all the crying and BB let's him play i have no problem with him

Not much else you can do but let him prove it on the practice field and if it comes to that - on the game field. Like last time he was benched, he may get another shot. That's the only thing though, it's not the first time he's had a 'message'.

Not much else you can do but let him prove it on the practice field and if it comes to that - on the game field. Like last time he was benched, he may get another shot. That's the only thing though, it's not the first time he's had a 'message'.

He's had 2 "strikes". 3 and you're out. Zero tolerance.

I use Adalius soley as a passrushing d-end. I let him rush the passer everytime he is in and we'll see his heart if he's sincere.

I'd give him a chance. Maybe I just start in Nickle packages and send him as a passrushing d-end.

Adalius Thomas speaks a little too much :)

Sounds to me like he found a clue.
He may see the field again after all.
I would'nt bet against it.

Seriously i had a feeling he would fold and realize his error. I think he owes his team mates an apology, then come back and play some football.

Of all the bad behavior I've seen, I'm still not sure what his sin was. Not that I'm doubting BB, it's just not to the level of druggies and thugs common place on other teams.

I am with you on the second paragraph. But Bruschi's chat and the fact that we fans know just the tip of the iceberg makes it easy for me to trust that BB wouldn't publicly humulate a player - the second time that too - without a strong reason.

What I don't understand is your first paragraph. Why do you think he owes his team mates an apology if think he didn't commit that bad a 'sin'?

Last Week released a press statement today on Patriots.com: "Adalius Thomas is done."

He's had 2 "strikes". 3 and you're out. Zero tolerance.

I agree with Mayo. Maybe he now knows BB is not playing around.

So Ad was not @ the game and watched the team on TV ?

Today and tomorrow and the next game ... all can be used to earn a ring. Right now it's a shorter season to a ring than it was in August. Every player needs to see what they can do to earn a ring. We're not the best team anymore but that does not mean we can't earn a ring. We were not the best team in 2001 either but they did it. I believe Thomas can do something to get a ring. Perhaps not as much as he could do a few years ago but perhaps more than Woods, Guyton and Seau at this point.

Last edited:
Who knows.. maybe AD goes to BB this week and squashes this thing and asks if he can prove himself on the field. I think if we see AD play in the game this Sunday there is a good chance that just that happened. I still wont like the guy but if he can help the team while we are still paying him and he shuts his mouth and lets his play speak for itself (hopefully much better performance) I would be more happy about that. Everybody makes mistakes and occasionally acts stupid... maybe not that stupid but i would just like to see the guy make a positive impact.

Thomas already said that he wants to play for the Jets next season. He and Rex Ryan are good friends. Just forget about him

Here is a video from that giants last drive of sb42 watch all the plays Adalius makes what happened to that guy. and looked at all the missed plays everone 2 missed picks, mised sacks, missed 4 and 1 stop that guy were 96 can't be the same guy.
YouTube - Super Bowl last 10 plays

Here is a video from that giants last drive of sb42 watch all the plays Adalius makes what happened to that guy. and looked at all the missed plays everone 2 missed picks, mised sacks, missed 4 and 1 stop that guy were 96 can't be the same guy.
YouTube - Super Bowl last 10 plays

they video makes me want to pull that 16-0 banner down even more

but the one thing i did see is that they was useing AD as just a pass rusher the way he should be used

Last edited:
they video makes me want to pull that 16-0 banner down even more

but the one thing i did see is that they was useing AD as just a pass rusher the way he should be used

He's been used as a pass rusher this year too. Just isn't getting the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots