PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adalius Thomas played today

Status
Not open for further replies.
No to cuting him even if cap allowed it, since at least for depth purposes the guy needs to be here. Here's a clue, the season and the playoffs aren't over yet! Really they're not. Players can get injured. Its happened.

On top of that, a guy of his talent is always capable of making an impact, no matter how poor a season he's had. The rest of the season would all be forgotten

Sadly I really don't expect AD to make an impact. He's checked out on playing with the focus and effort required. However, given his innate physical talent you mention, he can serve the purpose of being an OLB when we need one. Watching Pierre Woods fail to set the edge today was painfull.

Thomas was put on an island. It was obvious when he showed for that charity thing he had realized the game was up and he had no choice but to conform.

BB has a pretty solid quiet nut busting style and he doesn't fold.

If you idiots had your way, Thomas would have already been cut, and we we would be a weaker team. We could very well had lost today without him.

The salary cap and value issue is an off-season issue. Not playing your best 53 is the mark of immaturity. That is not one of Belichick's characteristics.
No need for insults.

Not sure why he would not play, BB will put the best team on the field...AD's head seemed to be more team focused than the previous week..

If I were Mr. Kraft I would be concerned if he was not on the field...

Sadly I really don't expect AD to make an impact. He's checked out on playing with the focus and effort required. However, given his innate physical talent you mention, he can serve the purpose of being an OLB when we need one. Watching Pierre Woods fail to set the edge today was painfull.

Yeah I really don't expect it either. But I expect it that much less from Woods/Ninkovich. I think he can still apply decent pressure when he's put in position to rush the passer.

Did Adalius make a tackle? I saw the game and didnt see him...

Can we trade Adalius for Aaron Schobel?

The ultimate insult, short of the Raiders or Detroit would be to trade AD to the Jets. Never happen.

You guys fail to point out he lobbied the refs for calls about 3 or 4 times after he wasnt anyway near the play thats got to count for something.

I thought it was cool he let him play. Watching Thomas and the OT is like watching a minuet....very skilled and graceful. Thomas is careful not too push the OL too hard and together they dance. Is this what he's paid 15M for? Thanks BB for that. Great signing.

If I were Kraft I'd make him give some of my money back out of his hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes