PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adalius Thomas league's worst linebacker

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD: Now that's a dog faker.

Re: Adalius Thomas leagues worst linebacker

Now I have been an AD defender and someone who has been hoping that they keep him this year. HOWEVER what is most disturbing for me, wasn't the 8 misses, but the fact he only had 24 tackles. Those oar CB numbers....and bad CB numbers at that. I cannot believe that he played the entire year and only had a shot at 32 tackles as a LB.

I'd love to see the total number of plays he was on the field in regular D. If its 2/3rds or more that I have had a change of mind about AD Thomas

they have all those #'s at pff.

ProFootballFocus.com - By Team

I think "league's worst linebacker" is kind of a stretch just based on this stat.

if that's the case, then I guess assasmokah is one of the league's worst corners.

I think "league's worst linebacker" is kind of a stretch just based on this stat.

if that's the case, then I guess assasmokah is one of the league's worst corners.
Yeah, I often compare those two. :rolleyes:

How about if we say AD is the worst LB to get a $35 mil, $20 mil guaranteed, 5-year deal?

Always comforting to know we have the spell check, add link and gramatical (also can be spelled with 2 m's) police thriving on this site.
Link police? What's wrong with providing a link when you give out a one-sentence summary with an interesting revelation?

I'd hardly equate that to spelling and grammar police.

Yeah, I often compare those two. :rolleyes:

How about if we say AD is the worst LB to get a $35 mil, $20 mil guaranteed, 5-year deal?

Yeah, seems to be worst per $.

Link police? What's wrong with providing a link when you give out a one-sentence summary with an interesting revelation?

I'd hardly equate that to spelling and grammar police.

This is one of the most fun messageboards on the internet, but its just that, a messageboard. If someone takes the time to provide "an interesting revelation", they shouldn't be scolded for incorrect spelling or no link.

This is one of the most fun messageboards on the internet, but its just that, a messageboard. If someone takes the time to provide "an interesting revelation", they shouldn't be scolded for incorrect spelling or no link.

I agree, they shouldn't be scolded. Instead, they should be put in front of a firing squad. This bad spelling business is simply intolerable and I won't have any of it.

I agree, they shouldn't be scolded. Instead, they should be put in front of a firing squad. This bad spelling business is simply intolerable and I won't have any of it.

If bad spelling was a crime,at LEAST half of Patsfans.com members would be on death row.

If bad spelling was a crime,at LEAST half of Patsfans.com members would be on death row.
Careful the grammar police are right around the corner. :)

HarkDawg and NEPatriot would be looked at in the same light as bin Laden and Hussein.

This website says David Garrard and Joe Flacco had better seasons than Tom Brady.

It also says Kelley Washington had a better season than Randy Moss.

[hits the x]

Firefox let's me know when my spelling is a failure ... :ugh::ugh::ugh:

Trade him to NFC, for a 6th-pick.

This website says David Garrard and Joe Flacco had better seasons than Tom Brady.

It also says Kelley Washington had a better season than Randy Moss.

[hits the x]

Who ever came up with that rating system must have been on some serious drugs. Brady's stats are better across the board than Flacco or Garrard (better comp%, y/a, TD/INT ratio, QB rating, as well as having more TD and are more passing yardage and less than 1/2 as many sacks). That makes NO sense what so ever.

Not even a drunk bastard could make an argument for Kelly Washington ranked higher than Moss, that's beyond a head-scratcher.

So yeah, that website has lost all credibility.

WOW!! I wonder what percentage is on death row as it is now? :bricks:

Not that I want to defend AD -- but how many of those missed tackles were QB hurries?

If that is your opinion that Belichick would simply cut him, then fine. I can't see how he would allow the possibility of AD going to a division rival, thus making them stronger.

THe only reason you worry about that is if hes good. If hes good, you can get picks for him. Its terrible logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes