Adalius Thomas jersey blowout sale at Patriots Pro Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Official Patriots ProShop - Adalius Thomas Replica Jersey

Come one,come all get your AD jersey at the unbeatable price of just $10 and even cheaper with your Patsfans members discount of 15% off.

Now for the bad and the good

Good News is its cheap as in practically free

Bad news is once you put it on, you get a strange feeling of whining and complaining and taking frustrations out on others and you suddenly put your feet up on the couch and do nothing much otherwise - not good for family members to have to become witness to,could be detrimental to household relations.

Last edited:
2chajqf.jpg

They should try giving away $10 with each shirt, they might have more luck.

Are they absorbent?

vince-shamwow-picture.155122717.jpg

Last edited:
this has joke gift written all over it. Awesome.

Alright guys, being the huge memorabilia collector I am, I'm seriously debating getting this despite my hate for the man as a player and his football character.

Is there any legitimate use for such a jersey besides letting your dog use it as a piss mat?

If I didn't already have enough Pats jerseys I would definitely consider this. 10 bucks for an unused jersey is amazing.

You could wear it overseas or anywhere people aren't too keen on what happened with him last year.

I was going to announce this, but to all those people whose subscriptions are about to renew - this is this year's free gift :D

(all of a sudden all the subscriptions are being cancelled....strange...why would that be? :confused:)

Ian

I'm considering buying one. If I did, though, I would only do so in order to tape my last name over it. :rocker:

I wonder how much it would cost to put the next #96's name on it?

I'm considering buying one. If I did, though, I would only do so in order to tape my last name over it. :rocker:

That's exactly what I was thinking! Or maybe I'll put Cunningham's name on the back, since he has 96 now. Oh, the possibilities of a cheap jersey . . .

My daughter modified a number 4 jersey a few years back:

Attachments

• P1010042.jpg
    P1010042.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 301
Very nice bresna :rofl:

Happy Birthday BTW :)

Last edited:
Do these make good kindling, or are they toxic to burn?

EEI should buy them all up and give one to each whiny award winner when they get presented with the award.

Do they make good toilet paper?

I wish i had a truckload of money. I'd buy up everyone of these jerseys, then ship them to Adalius' agent with a note about forgetting these when he moved out.

Alternately, have a mass jersey-burning in the parking lot. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back