PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Adalius Thomas is "A.D." damnit, not AT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

solman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
While we all pray that we land this amazing player, lets not use the wrong nickname in our prayers.

Adalius Thomas is AD

^agreed

Adalius "All Day" Thomas

Adalius "All Day" Thomas

Ummm, no. That is clearly already reserved for Adrian Peterson and I'll never make myself look like an idiot by calling him All Day.

Ummm, no. That is clearly already reserved for Adrian Peterson and I'll never make myself look like an idiot by calling him All Day.

Peterson isnt even in NFL and hasnt shown **** yet. once he does..he can be all day. i love Peterson but for now..the better players gets my vote :)

The only Adrian Peterson I care about is on the Chicago Bears, and last time I checked, he isn't known as "AD." ;)

As a lifelong Ravens fan I HATE it when people call him " AT" it is A.D. please get it right.

He was chasing QB's while Peterson was still in diapers......well maybe.He is the original and you guys have anotrher great player.

Can we start talking about the Patriots Superbowls "after A.D."?

I talked to a beat writer earlier and asked him how his sources were for AT becoming a Patriot. His answer - "rock solid."

This bump brought to you by your friendly neighborhood AD policeman.

As a lifelong Ravens fan I HATE it when people call him " AT" it is A.D. please get it right.

He was chasing QB's while Peterson was still in diapers......well maybe.He is the original and you guys have anotrher great player.

Thanks "52" - care to tell us `more about AD, from a Ravens fan perspective??

AD,AT, as long as he takes #55!!!!!!!

AD? AT? ADT?
Forget it.

From the tone and tenor of the board tonight
... just call him "Messiah".

Thanks "52" - care to tell us `more about AD, from a Ravens fan perspective??

He is a great guy on and off the field,very soft spoken in that classic raspy voice(which I hear he had surgery for) and will do anything for the team.He will fit right in as a Patriot,this guy played gunner on ST and you never heard a peep out of him in 4 years he just went about his buisness and did what was asked of him.

He is as good as advertised,the most versatile defender I have ever seen in some time.Extremely durable,only has been hurt once if I remember correctly and it was a simple boken bone so nothing serious.He can play ILB,OLB,can cover TE's backs and pretty much anything else yoiu want him to do.he has a knack for the football as well,cant tell you how many times he has recovered fumbles,tipped balls at the line and converted them for 6 points.He seems to be in the right place at the right time...constantly.

I am jealous you guys got him,I was praying he would go somewhere far far away like SF.I know think the Pats should be favorites to win it all next year if you get some help at WR.

This is one of the few systems that AD will thrive in,I can only imagine what Belechik is dreaming up right nopw as we speak.If AD would have went to a vanilla defense he would have been OK but nothing special,but the Pats will use him like we did here in Baltimore and maximize his versatility and talents.

Dont have a bad word to say about the guy,seriously.

Thank you for saying that. AD is the most assanine nickname ever concieved for a college football player. I despise it with every fiber of my being and wince when I hear it. It makes no sense. It is stupid. It must stop.

I'm glad I'm not alone.

He is a great guy on and off the field,very soft spoken in that classic raspy voice(which I hear he had surgery for) and will do anything for the team.He will fit right in as a Patriot,this guy played gunner on ST and you never heard a peep out of him in 4 years he just went about his buisness and did what was asked of him.

He is as good as advertised,the most versatile defender I have ever seen in some time.Extremely durable,only has been hurt once if I remember correctly and it was a simple boken bone so nothing serious.He can play ILB,OLB,can cover TE's backs and pretty much anything else yoiu want him to do.he has a knack for the football as well,cant tell you how many times he has recovered fumbles,tipped balls at the line and converted them for 6 points.He seems to be in the right place at the right time...constantly.

I am jealous you guys got him,I was praying he would go somewhere far far away like SF.I know think the Pats should be favorites to win it all next year if you get some help at WR.

This is one of the few systems that AD will thrive in,I can only imagine what Belechik is dreaming up right nopw as we speak.If AD would have went to a vanilla defense he would have been OK but nothing special,but the Pats will use him like we did here in Baltimore and maximize his versatility and talents.

Dont have a bad word to say about the guy,seriously.

thanks 52
i actually watched some interviews tonite with him
and i was on the phone long dist with my dad while i did so and he asked what i thought of his interviews
i said he kinda reminded me of my old fav, willie
seems like the type of guy that is soft spoken and a lil quiet, but when he says somthin everyone listens, and is very well respected

as for being at the right place at the right time i was watchin some clips and i can sum it up in one word: awareness
the guy has it
thanks for the input
you seem like a very good out of town poster
always good to get those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes