Welcome to PatsFans.com

AD article on ESPN.com

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by ctpatsfan77, Jul 31, 2007.

1. ctpatsfan77

ctpatsfan77 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +481 / 7 / -5

by Jeffrey Chadiha:

2. Patsgirl_DK

Patsgirl_DK Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nice read. Thanks for posting.

I feel just like Bruschi: "As Bruschi said: "He is versatility with a capital V. I can't wait to see what Bill Belichick does with him."".
  3. teamplay

teamplay Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I can't believe the writer doesn't mention AD's move to the inside. You'd think that fact might be significant.
  4. Box_O_Rocks

Box_O_Rocks PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0

We see a lot of people buying into the idea that Adalius is best suited to be an edge rusher and should therefore be bumping Rosie or Vrabes for edge time. Pat Kirwin's piece also downplayed Thomas at ILB. One hopes the NFL at large does since it is my belief that this not only plugs the biggest hole in the defense, but also gives BB/DP the greatest flexibility to game plan. I don't give a rats' behind about Thomas as a sack master, BB wants turnovers and Thomas in the middle makes more sense if that's the goal.
  5. everlong

everlong Rookie

Ratings:
    +158 / 1 / -1

#12 Jersey

I think the thing the National media misses is that with Vrabel and AD on the same side it will allow them to change up who's rushing and who's dropping for the first time since Willie left.

On rushing downs I'm sure Bruschi and Seau will see a lot of snaps inside but against a team like Indy it will still be Vrabel and AD splitting the inside time.