Welcome to PatsFans.com

Acorn to get 5.2 Billion from Obama's stimulus package.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by cupofjoe1962, Jan 28, 2009.

1. cupofjoe1962

cupofjoe1962 Rookie

Ratings:
    +30 / 12 / -2

I heard it on the radio this morning.

5.2 Billion of the stimulus package to Acorn.

It is all about Change !
  2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Lie.....falsehood.....untruth.....

whatever you wanna call the 'info' you heard on the radio....

Parroting GOP, Dittohead Limbaugh dutifully launches false ACORN attack

Summary: Parroting GOP talking points, Rush Limbaugh falsely claimed $4.19 billion of President Barack Obama's economic recovery package "is going to ACORN." In fact, the bill does not mention ACORN or otherwise single it out for funding.

Media Matters - Parroting GOP, Dittohead Limbaugh dutifully launches false ACORN attack
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Limbaugh's ACORN attack echoes material released by House Minority Leader John Boehner's (R-OH) office. A January 26 "fast facts" release claimed of the stimulus bill: "The legislation could open billions of taxpayer dollars to left-wing groups like the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN), which has been accused of voter fraud, is reportedly under federal investigation; and played a key role in the housing meltdown."

I gues we know who RUSH is grabbing ankles (his own words) for nowadays....Boehner!

loser.
  4. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

BZZT! Try again.

Republicans Object to Stimulus Dollars for ACORN - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

Looks like SOROS is the liar here.
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

are you fukcing serious?

From the January 27 broadcast of Premiere Radio Networks' The Rush Limbaugh Show:

LIMBAUGH: What do I think about this stimulus? It's like my brilliant proposal yesterday. Why do we have to have this money washed by the money launders in Washington? Why don't they just let them keep -- people who are producing it keep it and stimulate the economy themselves? Why does it have to go to Washington for these bigwigs to sit around and ponder who's going to get it? Do you know that in the Obama stimulus package, $4.19 billion is going to ACORN? Obama's community organizing -- you -- would somebody tell me what the stimulus is in that?

Oh, it's not called "ACORN," it's called "neighborhood stabilization programs." Now, would somebody explain to me what in the name of Sam Hill -- and there was a Sam Hill, I looked it up -- would somebody explain to me what in the name of Sam Hill $4.19 billion to a voter-fraud organization has to do with stimulus? I'll tell you what's going on here. We, ladies and gentlemen, we are funding Obama and the Democrat [sic] Party's army on the street. We are funding the forces of the Democrat Party's re-election.

[...]

LIMBAUGH: This is just absurd. And none of it -- all -- if you look at the details of what's in this porkulous plan -- very little of it is stimulating. It's just pork. It's the Democrats paying back unions and the people that got them elected. Four-point-one-nine billion for "neighborhood stabilization": that means voter fraud. That's ACORN. We are funding Obama's army with a so-called stimulus plan.

are you fuking kidding me?

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

wrong.....

Its quoted there, he takes a leap of faith from Neighborhood stabilization...to ACORN? you've gotta be $h!tting me with your logic.....

do any conservatives think for themselves anymore?
  6. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

Whether it's in this bill or not, He will be sending lots of money their way. This is how he started, remember, as a Community Organizer - that's the "CO" of ACORN.
  7. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

where the fukc were you 'conservatives' when Haliburton and KBR and friends were getting billions in No-Bid contracts? Oh yeah, I remember.....you were all claimiing they were the only ones who could do it, as Rush and the pinheads told you to think....

This stimulous hasn;'t even passed yet, and you are all being whiny little b!tchez abouut where Rush Limbaugh claims the money is going. Because he made up a connection that Boehnner told him was in the satimulous bill.

Its pretty easy to see. If you actually LOOK into it.

again...do any of you think on your own?
  8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

If one penny of that money goes to ACORN That Friggin Obama should be Impeached and run out of Wasington on a rail.

News:
    The money was previously limited to state and local governments, but that Democrats now want part of it to be available to non-profit entities. That means groups like ACORN would be eligible for a portion of the funds.
    Republicans Object to Stimulus Dollars for ACORN - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN (YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET)
    YOU NOW HAVE A POMPOUS STRUTTING LITTLE DICTATOR
    LIVE WITH IT
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  9. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

Yeah I do, unlike you has to be taught to speak by George Soros' mediamatters.
  10. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Beautifully written.
  11. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +249 / 7 / -9

#24 Jersey

Why are you changing the subject ? Money that went to Haliburton, or wherever, has nothing to do with whether He should be giving money to ACORN - which he shouldn't be doing.
  12. memento

memento Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

not all non-profit groups are like acorn, some actually work to inform and represent the people to move legislation.
  13. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

You are the one who is claiming that money will be going to his past employers.

I'm asking people like YOU wher ethe flunk you have been while this kind of $h!t was happening on a grander scale under the guise of freedom? You sit there and scream about 'Billions in bailout money to ACORN" like your frickin Paul Revere. Well, the money isn't for ACORN, its not in the language, it in a talking point memo to Rush Limbaugh from Boehner.....you acn read it if you want to.

Its not a subject change, its a branchin off of the same issue. You created the branch BTW.
  14. shmessy

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Wow. This is like when Richard Nixon scared off the sheeple from voting for his opponent in an early California district race by trumpeting that his actress sister was a "Thespian".

ACORN is a communtiy organizing group, there is $4.19 billion for neighborhood stabilization, ergo..........

I can almost hear Stephen Colbert in full voice and giggly smirk screaming this out as a lampoon of the hysterical Right.

BTW, while on the subject of guilt by six degrees of separation - - here's a better part of that Fox story!!!

"Sen. David Vitter, R-La., told FOX News Tuesday that the money could be seen as "payoff" for groups' political activities in the last election. ACORN generally supports Democratic candidates and actively backed President Obama last year."

Vitter.....Vitter......... where have I heard that name........????
  15. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

I guess when you have nothing, which is common for you, you become the grammar police.

Zombies.
  16. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

ha!......

vitter.....I think he indirectly helped fund THIS outfit:

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.y...american_pimp/bishop_don_magic_juan/pimp3.jpg
  17. shmessy

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

18. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

This thing is all starting to make sense.....
  19. shmessy

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

So does the $4.19 billion check get made out directly to "ACORN" or "Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now".

Naive Ignorance, thy name is PatsFaninEagleLand.
  20. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

:confused:

Well 40 billion is set aside for Highway construction, does the check get made out to ''I-95"

And you call me naive.