Welcome to PatsFans.com

Acorn Darlings

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,118 / 3 / -10

Ann Coulter haters might as well skip this------:)

Annie Says,
    It looks like Brooklyn District Attorney Charles Hynes is on track to win another endorsement from ACORN!

This week, Hynes announced that "no criminality has been found" after his investigation of the videotapes made by investigative journalists James O'Keefe and Hannah Giles, which show ACORN employees counseling the pair on getting a mortgage for a house of prostitution.

(They got a choice of government loans: Phat Fannie Mae, Prince Freddie Mac or Barney Fresh Daddy Frank ... aka "Sir Fix-A-Lot.")

I'm just glad to know that Hynes conducted a thorough "investigation" first. Who did he have screen the videotapes, Gov. Paterson?

If his investigators had actually watched the videotapes, they would have found ACORN employees apparently advising a pimp and prostitute on how to defraud mortgage lenders, deposit prostitution money in a bank, hide money from the government and avoid detection while running a whorehouse with teenage girls from El Salvador.
    Welcome to AnnCoulter.com

2. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

FYI....

New boy in the neighborhood, lives downstairs and it is understood. He's there just to take good care of me, like he's one of the family. Charles in Charge of our days and our nights. Charles in Charge of our wrongs and our rights.

And I sing, I want, I want Charge in Charge of me!

....so?