Welcome to PatsFans.com

According to one Bills fan, Trent is better than Tom!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by JSn, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JSn

JSn Rookie

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0

Found this through a google (weird) and had a good laugh over it. Thought I'd share.

WHOA Trent PWNED Brady - check it out - Buffalo Bills Forums

This guy's response was priceless.

I hope someone posts the CHFF link for this poor soul!

Cold, Hard Football Facts.com: The true Mad Bomber
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  2. cmasspatsfan

cmasspatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Football fans are the nuttiest fans on the planet, course this poor soul lives in Buffalo so lets have some pity on him.
  3. tajapandu

tajapandu Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

i just read that entire thread. i found it very entertaining, for some reason. the obsession that opposing fans have with TB and their need to convince themselves that he's not as good as he seems to be is really amazing. it seems like it turns into a mental illness for some people.
  4. patchick

patchick Moderatrix Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +603 / 6 / -0

Absolutely true, but it runs both ways. Fans here have wasted many hours in their need to convince themselves that for Tom Brady to be great, Peyton Manning must be not as good as he seems to be. :)
  5. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +344 / 6 / -8

This reminds me of the chargers fan a couple years back explaining position by position how the chargers had to be a better team than the pats...

"QB - even"

Situation can't be helped by the Sunday Ticket commercial where the guy says "And then Philip Rivers goes all PHILIP RIVERS on the Raiders..."

Come on Buffalo dudes. By the way, this is Brady limping back... and Terrence Trend D'Edwards having his version of a career day. Oh and good luck with that whole Canada thing. You still gonna play 4 downs? 3 downs will play HELL on your boy's stats.

PFnV
  6. PatsfanGlo

PatsfanGlo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Meh, its must have been hearbreaking loss for them. If that's any consolation for them, I say let them talk it up. Guy's Trent Edward>Tom Brady thing may be his high point of his season....
  7. nashvillepatsfan

nashvillepatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

IMHO, I think Edwards is a decent QB on a team thats badly coached. Not just Jauron, I mean all of em. I feel that if he was backing up Brady for a couple years, he would be a very good QB.
  8. Gwedd

Gwedd PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -1

#61 Jersey

It's a tossup between this game, and the Monday Night game where they lost to Dallas. Both times, they played their hearts out and lost after holding the lead for a good while.

I do believe that coaching has a great deal to do with the situation. The Bills are much like the Patriots of old, where the typical game went: Patriots go ahead early, then fall behind in the 2nd half, rally late in the game, and fall short on the final drive. :cool:
  9. patsfaninpittsburgh

patsfaninpittsburgh Banned

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

patchick

I believe this has more to do with the constant comparisons in the media. It seems that to further Manning, TB gets almost denigrated.

Today they call Brees the best and there isn't a peep on this board.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.