PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

According to Bobsports4 (Indystar.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not a horrible signing. I could deal with Gramatica. No?

Yeah we all know thats Bob Lobel

patsox23 said:
that's not a horrible signing. I could deal with Gramatica. No?

Grammatica of the "Hopping Grammaticas"?

The family that jumps around after meaningless field goals?

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

MrTibbs said:
Yeah we all know thats Bob Lobel

Truely?? I've been wondering who this guy is for months, because everything he has posted at that website has been true.

"Martin Gramatica", is that the one that played in Arizona and got hurt for being to exited or the Buccaneers former kicker? Either way atleast there experienced.

Was just on eei Bob was right again

DefenseRules said:
Truely?? I've been wondering who this guy is for months, because everything he has posted at that website has been true.

Bob Lobel yes He's right 99.9 % of the time..........even told us Rodney, Light out for the season last year and Starks signing......It's obvious and when you ask him he just gives the ole smiley faces.

The next time that Bob Lobel knows what's happening with the Pats before everybody else will be the first time. There's no way that's Bob Lobel.

re

Does he still look buzzed on TV nowadays?

miamipat said:
"Martin Gramatica", is that the one that played in Arizona and got hurt for being to exited or the Buccaneers former kicker? Either way atleast there experienced.

Bill Grammatica played in Arizona.

Martin was the Bucs kicker.

maverick4 said:
Does he still look buzzed on TV nowadays?
Well, he does when you can see him, but most of the time he's obscured by some girlfriend he promised to get in the shot.

I was just wondering what happened to automatica. Hopefully, he's back to jumping up and down. It was when a rival player (forgot who) spoke out about his antics that Martin went down hill.

Actually, it seems that when he ripped the sh** out of his stomach muscles is when he went downhill.

The 'player' you refer to was Todd Sauerbrun, who might be the biggest douchebag in the league (not counting Brett Favre, that is). By the way, Mr. Sauerbrun visits Foxboro this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes