Welcome to PatsFans.com

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was the Creation of George Bush

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Jun 9, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was not the source of terrorism of Iraq.

He was not the source of cancer in Iraq.

Al-Zarqawi was just the symptom.

He was the symbol, the figurehead of the struggle of Iraq against AmericaĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s occupation.

There was no Al Queda in Iraq before AmericaĂ¢â‚¬â„¢s invasion.

There was no Abu al-Zarqawi in Iraq.

George Bush created Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.

The true source of the cancer and terrorism in Iraq is staring at George Bush every time he looks at the mirror.

Through his arrogance, lies and deceptions, George Bush had invaded an innocent country and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, sodomized their prisoners, shot dead their pregnant women, and massacred entire families.

George Bush had invaded this proud country with thousands of years of culture and civilizations, and stripped it of any shred of dignity.

If the Russians attack America, come into your house, slap you in the face, rape your mama, rape your wife, sodomize your daughter, and shoot dead your son, what would you do?

Killing Al-Zarqawi is like putting a band-aid on the malignant cancer.

George Bush is the malignant cancer.

George Bush is the source of terrorism in Iraq

Last edited: Jun 9, 2006
  2. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +107 / 9 / -14

#37 Jersey

Powell talked about him long before we went into Iraq, so you whole post is horsecrap(like most of them).

You excuse Saddam, now this guy. I am sure both you and the president of Iran can me how great of a person Hitler was.

3. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

re

Regardless of how notorious you think Al-Zarqawi was prior to Iraq, Mikey is right about the fact that killing one man will not fix widespread Anti-Americanism in the Middle East. Do you think that an Iraqi kid who lost his parents to collateral damage won't grow up to hate the United States?

Instead of treating the final symptom with huge bombs and pretending it accomplishes something significant, why don't we diagnose our body and figure out the pathways that lead to the problem?

By the way, I just watched that movie 'Control Room', and I'm really interested to see how media groups, both foreign and domestic, report and spin this story in order to influence the people who live there.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

Just like the American Kid who lost his parents on 9/11 will grow up to hate the Muslims.

5. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +308 / 9 / -12

I don't have the time today but tonight I will post links documenting that Zarquari was trained by Al Queda in Afganistan and was sent to Iraq and set up shop there .

6. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

re

Harry Boy, how old are you? Your views are way too simplistic. Why do you think Al-Qaeda has been attacking the US for over ten years?

The United States did not have many enemies for a long time by following George Washington's isolationist principle. It was only when the US started to branch out and meddle in world affairs that it screwed up parts of the world and created enemies. The current solution is to basically kill everyone who has a problem with the United States. But that will probably mean killing hundreds of millions of people. Do you actually believe that this is the best solution to the problem?

7. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

I commend you, at least your not blaming the Hated Bush, they have been attacking us for over ten years you say.
    Why is this fact very seldom mentioned by the Liberal Haters, why do they never mention the Previous Administration. This administration the Bush Administration is FIGHTING BACK.

8. BlueTalon

BlueTalon On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Normally I attribute to your posts all the credibility of a pile of dog dung, as you are semi-literate and can't think your way out of a wet paper bag. And therefore, I don't respond emotionally to you idiotic posts. But this pissed me off. Are you saying that American soldiers raped and sodomized Iraqis? And you're saying that we killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians? And do thousands of years of culture and civilizations automatically give a pass to a current regime supporting terrorism and terrorizing/torturing/killing its own population? (Or is that just none of our business?)

Do you have any justification for your crap, or is this just the rantings of moron?

9. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

re

BlueTalon, there have been media reports of small groups of soldiers intentionally or unintentionally killing innocent civilians in Iraq. Maybe that's what he was talking about, but I'm not sure.

As for his analogy, I think it was just to prove the point that if another country came in, took out your government, occupied your country, and installed its own government, you would probably feel pissed or at the very least powerless.

For example, look at Baghdad's main highway. Every Iraqi who drives through there every day goes through a humiliating search. If I were Iraqi, I would be pissed off about that.

10. BlueTalon

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oh, I'm sure that if my country was invaded, I would start putting bombs all over the place with the goal of killing OTHER AMERICANS!

11. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

re

Poor joke. If our country was invaded, you'd be sure that anyone with a rifle would band up and start guerilla attacks on the invaders. We wouldn't care whether the invaders installed a better government or not - we would be out for blood. I think any self-respecting Iraqi would feel the same way regardless of what he felt about Saddam, or in our case, Bush (jk).

12. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +308 / 9 / -12

SHHHHH! When they get emotional their true opinions come out, that our solders are criminals and thugs. Once they calm down it's back to the 'we support our troops, but not Bush mantra'.

BTW anyone here hear of Code Pink and is willing to support them?

13. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey NEM, there's a blurb in your bible (The NY Times) that Abu al-masri was ALSO IN IRAQ prior to the US invasion.

No terrorists in Iraq, huh.

14. patsfan13

Ratings:
    +308 / 9 / -12

Old Abu Nidal was there for 20+years.

15. BlueTalon

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wake the hell up, Maverick. Much if not most of the terrorist activity in Iraq has been targeted against Iraqis. My previous statement was not a poor joke, it was an accurate analogy.

Plus, your statements in this post assume that the average Joe Achmed there hates us for invading. Perhaps you forget the jubilation of the Iraqis tearing down Saddam posters and statues, and of the Iraqis dancing in the streets with purple fingers, but the average Iraqis don't hate us. (They may prefer we not be there, but they understand the temporary necessity of it.) It's the Bathists and insurgents that want us gone enough to try to kill us. But how do you explain the terrorism against Iraqis?

By the way, your America-getting-invaded scenario does not advance your point at all, because it's not accurate. If the United States had a dictator, and hundreds of thousands of citizens were being tortured and killed by the dictator's henchmen, then an invasion by forces whose stated goal was to remove our dictator's regime would probably be welcome by most Americans.

16. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

re

That's true, I am assuming the average Iraqi hates us. I don't believe the jubilation, because I have read reports that those were orchestrated events purely for the media. This was raised in the documentary 'Control Room', if you have the time to check it out sometime. The day we drove into Bagdad and took down Saddam's statue, most Iraqi's were too afraid to go outside. Imagine an empty square and streets, TV cameras, and about a dozen people (paid?) performing for the cameras.

As for the hypothetical American invasion, I think I would feel offended, powerless, and resentful that another country came in, dropped bombs everywhere, installed a new government, created a civil war, and occupied my land. By the way, I would extremely pissed if all of my country's natural treasures and museums were looted, like what happened in Iraq. It's ludicrous that we blamed the Iraqi's for not protecting their historical artifacts, when their entire country was being invaded and destroyed.

Another example: When the colonists fought the British, what if the French, instead of just helping us because we asked, had decided themselves to invade the United States, accidentally killed colonists as collateral damage, and installed a government modeled after French government? You would be happy that you aren't taxed by the British anymore, but you would still resent the French for overstepping their bounds.