PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Absolutely pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
people WANT the cowboys to be good so bad. Its just not true though.

It has now been a total of
4364 days
since the Dallas Cowboys last
won a postseason game.

4364 days
won a postseason game.

I wonder if that's like a one of those digital signs in the cowgirls locker room reminding them of that fact.....

==================================================

What is a Bruin any way?

40 years is not that long of time when you consider it takes a million years to turn a dinosaur into a gallon of gas.

Good question. Apparently a "bruin" is some kind of bear. I was born in Boston and never thought to ask that, probably because I never thought to ask why all those dudes were skating around on the ice chasing the ring ding/Hostess cupcake with sticks.

Don't lose your perspective on time. When the Jets' championship-less streaks hits 1 million years, I will expect to hear your complaint.

Last edited:
4364 days
won a postseason game.

Speaking of the Cows, idiot owner Jerry Jones called Marion "The Barbarian" Barber a girly mon made of glass for not playing Sunday because of a strained pinkie toe.

It may seem crazy to have Dallas that high, but I think they will win out including wins over Baltimore and NYG. They have lots of potential on both sides of the ball and if we somehow made the SB they're probably the NFC team I'd least want to play in fair weather conditions. Romo just didn't seem ready for the frigid winter weather @ Pitt but before that seemed to be 'back'. If they had a half decent HC that team could dominate.

Good question. Apparently a "bruin" is some kind of bear. I was born in Boston and never thought to ask that, probably because I never thought to ask why all those dudes were skating around on the ice chasing the ring ding/Hostess cupcake with sticks.

Don't lose your perspective on time. When the Jets' championship-less streaks hits 1 million years, I will expect to hear your complaint.

===========================================

Rumor is the Jets will win the SB this year,so,,,,,,,,:confused:

Speaking of the Cows, idiot owner Jerry Jones called Marion "The Barbarian" Barber a girly mon made of glass for not playing Sunday because of a strained pinkie toe.

=================================================

I agree with Jerry, don't they have shots for things like that?

That's just an idle roomer...nyuk..nyuk...nyuk

I wonder if that's like a one of those digital signs in the cowgirls locker room reminding them of that fact.....

Maybe on that sign they could list the teams with a longer drought:

Buffalo (1995) - Still haven't recovered from that "backward" lateral
Cleveland (1994) - Though the time with no franchise shouldn't count
KC (1994) - Where were they originally based? Oh yeah, Dallas.
Detroit (1992) - They get a pardon for the Millen years.
Cincinnatti (1991) - Sad with no mitigating circumstances (and no hope)
Houston (Never) - Didn't exist when Cowboys last won in playoffs

This is the company that the Cowboys keep yet they still have a massive superiority complex. America's Team indeed...

Dallas isn't even in the top 10, let alone the top 5 if you ask me.

the yahoo power rankings have the pats ahead of the jets........

as for next year, it is laughable since the pats minus thomas,brady,harrison,warren and others are even with the jets who are missing.......nobody unless you count gholston as somebody

the pats have been in this spot before (2002 and 2005) and have made the changes to get back to the top of the league......they have both the draft picks and the cap space to do it again.........as for the jets, they are stuck with what they have and by last measure are over the 2009 cap even if they release favre

A couple things jump out at me with these rankings:

- Colts beat a one-win team, and move up two spots?

- The top six spots are dominated by teams with the largest fan bases: the Cowboys, Steelers, and the two New York teams. Could the writer be pandering to those fan bases? Perhaps they write in and complain about being disrespected more than anyone else on a weekly basis?

- Dallas is 8-5 at #4, while Carolina is 10-3 and #7 after throttling one of the NFL's best defenses? There's no way you put the Cowboys #4, unless this is based on hype. And don't tell me about how good the NFC East is; the NFC South is just as good from top to bottom. However ...

- Atlanta's turnaround is a great story, but the Falcons ahead of the Pats?

- And no, I didn't forget: the Jets #6?

Writers doing their job, getting people to talk about their articles and linking to them to generate the hits. Sometimes the most read content isn't the most accurate content.
True, and writing dumb stuff to get noticed evidently has infiltrated web forums, too!

I like these power rankings from the National Football Post better, though Miami may be a bit too high.

Titans
Giants
Steelers
Colts
Panthers
Ravens
Dolphins
Bucs
Patriots
Cowboys
Jets
Cardinals