PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ABC Postgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtywater11

Rookie
Reaction score
That postgame show was beyond terrible, they had nothing besides the trophy presentation. Every other segment was like five seconds and then back to commercial. Almost made me glad the Patriots were not involved in the game (ok, that's a lie). Good riddance, ABC.

I'm too busy watching the Kitty Halftime Show.

the postgame is always like this.. they always cut to commercials after like 2 seconds of on field coverage..

Yeah but with the postgames in the Patriots' Super Bowls they at least had analysis from the guys on the set and maybe an interview with the losing coach or one of the losing players. ABC had none of that, they just had the trophy ceremony and a good ten minutes worth of commercials. Must have had to unload all the ad space they sold. In my opinon it was just a poor telecast all around from ABC from pregame to postgame. A sad way to end 36 years of National Football League coverage.

Johnny Mac said:
I'm too busy watching the Kitty Halftime Show.

ROFL! Me too!

The Puppy Bowl was just much more fun in general.

Bella*chick said:
ROFL! Me too!

The Puppy Bowl was just much more fun in general.

I missed that! Any chance it is going to be shown again?

Patriotic Fervor said:
I missed that! Any chance it is going to be shown again?

Turn it on now! They've been replaying it all night.

At least watching puppies tumble around is amusing and fun. The kitten halftime show was also funny.

The best thing is the refs don't do much except clean up the dog pee with the Bissell vacuum!

Bella*chick said:
The thing is the refs didn't do much except clean up the Stealer Crap with the Bissell vacuum during the entire game!

Fixed it :D

You weren't outraged by that puppy holding call? I thought it was blatant favoritism by the ref.

And I just saw a replay of the roughing the puppy passer call. Ridiculous. :mad:

Last edited:
Wow, I thought with all the bs reffing oyu guys would finally see a game broadcast that you didn't complain about the broadcasting. Thank God I was wrong, the world was about to end.

Face it, every SB and Championship Game is bad. Remember the "Numb3rs" logo at the top of the screen when the Pats beat The Stealers last year?

How about the pregame show? It was too much about slick, overproduced "entertainment" and not enough about actual football. I could picture some ABC excec talking about the synergy of ABC/Disney/ESPN in preproduction meetings. Both CBS and Fox were much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back