PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron rodgers 50 td record

Status
Not open for further replies.
his concussions weren't from scrambling, it was actually from staying in the pocket back when his oline was complete garbage

i'm just saying, yes brees and brady move well in the pocket, but imagine brady buying his guys even more time, and if his guys aside from welker and the te's came back and helped him out more on said scrambles

he'd be thought of as even more amazing than he already is.....

No I saw the one last year from him running. But he might have gotten the other in the pocket, I don't know. Thing is, if he keeps doing this he's not going to have a long career.
Rodgers probably has more running TD's then Brees and Brady combined. Point is thats not a good thing. Looks cool, but its more important to keep your composure and throw the pass.
Brees is above rodgers right now because he knows where sproles,thomas, and other players are on the field

and GB OL was even better than the steelers or bears he had to face in the playoffs. As bad as they are.

I agree with your point, if Brady could move brilliant in the pocket, like he does and have Rodgers ability to run that would rock. But you guys are doing fine,lol. 3 SB's 11 winning seasons, no one can come close to NE, and you #1 seed again. You have the best QB in the NFL and everyone knows it. I wouldn't worry about what he's lacking, lol

No I saw the one last year from him running. But he might have gotten the other in the pocket, I don't know. Thing is, if he keeps doing this he's not going to have a long career.
Rodgers probably has more running TD's then Brees and Brady combined. Point is thats not a good thing. Looks cool, but its more important to keep your composure and throw the pass.
Brees is above rodgers right now because he knows where sproles,thomas, and other players are on the field

and GB OL was even better than the steelers or bears he had to face in the playoffs. As bad as they are.

I agree with your point, if Brady could move brilliant in the pocket, like he does and have Rodgers ability to run that would rock. But you guys are doing fine,lol. 3 SB's 11 winning seasons, no one can come close to NE, and you #1 seed again. You have the best QB in the NFL and everyone knows it. I wouldn't worry about what he's lacking, lol

pitt's oline gets a real bad rap in pass protection, they run block great, but ben holds the ball longer than even flacco possibly

rodgers isn't nearly as bad in that dept, but at the same time, there's probably no tougher qb than roethlisberger, rodgers won't ever be on that toughness level i'd guess.

and i highlighted your comment, i'm not a pats fan

sadly my team plays in a place with great weather that melts their brains (san diego)

also i wouldn't put brees over rodgers right now

i wouldn't put anyone over rodgers right now

Pherein, your posts sound so ignorant it is ridiculous. You think if rodgers had the superior O-line that brady has had for the majority of his career, he would be scrambling for his life outside the pocket? Rodgers does what he does because his o-line cannot always let him remain in the pocket and tear teams apart. HOWEVER, when his o-line protects him well, rodgers is a pretty damn good of a pocket passer, don't you think?However, you probably haven't seen many green bay games though.

To comment on the bolded part... roger knows where his receivers are and what routes they run every single time (if not more than brees). Like i said, you sound ignorant.

ditto.

Brees overs rodgers this season? Get outta here...

pitt's oline gets a real bad rap in pass protection, they run block great, but ben holds the ball longer than even flacco possibly

rodgers isn't nearly as bad in that dept, but at the same time, there's probably no tougher qb than roethlisberger, rodgers won't ever be on that toughness level i'd guess.

and i highlighted your comment, i'm not a pats fan

sadly my team plays in a place with great weather that melts their brains (san diego)
oh right sorry, yeah your probably right about PiTT.

I never did. Brees is not over Rodgers right now, not sure how you think I think that. Just because a QB with your man crush, just kidding :), is not the best under pressure, and Brady is better at more yards and competitions, and I point it out. Does not mean I think Brees or Brady is doing better than anyone. Its the Myth that Brady is worse in the pocket I was tackling, and using Brees as an example. IF Samuel Jackson had better stats ID use his name :)

Last edited:
Pherein, your posts sound so ignorant it is ridiculous. You think if rodgers had the superior O-line that brady has had for the majority of his career, he would be scrambling for his life outside the pocket? Rodgers does what he does because his o-line cannot always let him remain in the pocket and tear teams apart. HOWEVER, when his o-line protects him well, rodgers is a pretty damn good of a pocket passer, don't you think?However, you probably haven't seen many green bay games though.

To comment on the bolded part... roger knows where his receivers are and what routes they run every single time (if not more than brees). Like i said, you sound ignorant.

What you bolded is based off 2011 pass pressure where Brees is beating Rodgers so Im not sure what you mean? Pressure means the OL failed, not that it worked.
So a good OL does not matter right? That usually means one QB knows what the situation is and where his guys are above another in a split second. Thats where I was coming from.

Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL, everyone knows that test, the posts between me and jcd are on mobility.

Last edited:
i really want to see how rodgers performs in the playoffs with all the pressure this time around

i really want to see how rodgers performs in the playoffs with all the pressure this time around

Brilliant thing to say test, completely agree. It would answer almost all of our questions if Rodgers can at least make it to the NFC championship. Then we have some solid data. Some want to see what he does next year, but no one has the season he is having 2 years in a row, IF he finishes how he has started, and gets a weak schedule 2 years in a row. I would expect him to dive down to human levels next season.
But if he continues on this pace and even loses in a NFC championship, he's on my list. That would be 2008 or 2009, 2010, and 2011. 3 years of consistent high level QB playing, and we get to see 2x how clutch he is in the playoffs.

looks like rodgers won't be getting that record. The raiders D has stepped up big time... and the o-line of gbay looking shaky again.

Also jennings is injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back