PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron rodgers 50 td record

Status
Not open for further replies.

tests

Banned
Reaction score
If rodgers throws 3 tds in the next 4 games, he will tie brady's 50 td total.

The giants was the most difficult game left... and he torched them for 4 tds.

I can see him getting 4 against the raiders... and 2-3 against the chiefs.

Probably two vs the bears (but if cutler is still out, he will have more time on offense and thus probably can get 3 tds).

And probably 2 against the lions.

i see rodgers ending with 49-51 td's

The Chiefs have been playing good defense, I guess Crennel wants another HC job, so maybe the Chiefs will slow him down, and some of those games you don't know how the weather is going to be, he might do it though.

Rodgers may not even have to play the last couple games on their schedule.

He probably doesn't even care about that record. He just led his team to an undefeated season and won back to back Superbowls.

They looked human today.

Last edited:
If rodgers throws 3 tds in the next 4 games, he will tie brady's 50 td total.

No.

If he "throws 3 td's in the next 4 games", he'll have 41 td's for the season.

If he AVERAGES a little more than 3 tds in the next 4 games, he will break the record.

Last edited:
It's going to be close. They have 3 games left at home so I imagine they're gonna have at least one bad weather game which could take away his chances at the record.

No.

If he AVERAGES 3 tds in the next 4 games, he will break the record. - - not if he "throws" 3 tds in the next 4 games.

oops. i thought he had 38 tds not 37. My fault.

Records are made to be broken. If Rodgers gets the job done, so be it. I WANT TO SEE BRADY WIN ANOTHER RING, I could care less about a TD record. Besides, Brady has been breaking records all year. Almost every game I watch the commentator talks about some long standing record that Brady is close to breaking.

if the pats won the SB that year..i would care a lot more

He has a very good chance at breaking it

Regardless of how many touchdowns he ends up with IMHO there's no question that Rodgers is playing at a higher level than Brady did in 07.

Regardless of how many touchdowns he ends up with IMHO there's no question that Rodgers is playing at a higher level than Brady did in 07.

Yeah, no question. None at all. :rolleyes:

Methinks this his a prime example of downplaying the past.

Brady will probably break Marino's record this season, but Brees probably will also

Yeah, no question. None at all. :rolleyes:

Methinks this his a prime example of downplaying the past.

Higher passer rating and unlike 07 Brady, who had some mediocre games, Rodgers has been amazing in every single game so far. If he finishes strong, which is very likely considering their schedule, his performance will go down as the best ever by a QB.

EDIT:

Rodgers' lowest passer rating in a game this season was today against the Giants and it was 106.2 (!!). That is just absurd.

Brady had games of 76.3, 79.7, and 51.5 in 07.

Last edited:
Higher passer rating and unlike 07 Brady, who had some mediocre games, Rodgers has been amazing in every single game so far. If he finishes strong, which is very likely considering their schedule, his performance will go down as the best ever by a QB.

EDIT:

Rodgers' lowest passer rating in a game this season was today against the Giants and it was 106.2 (!!). That is just absurd.

Brady had games of 76.3, 79.7, and 51.5 in 07.

Compare their schedules...

Brady had 2 games with 150+ passer rating and one was a perfect rating. Even though I think Passer rating itself is crap, Rodgers never seemed as unstoppable as Brady was in 2007 minus the superbowl and 1 or two other games. Not to mention they faced the nfc east and afc north who were one of the best divisions at the time

Last edited:
also the only "bad teams" the Pats faced that year were rivals in the afc east and the bengals

Again, he also had some games where he was flat-out mediocre against bad teams like Miami, the Jets, and Baltimore. Rodgers has been consistently amazing in every single game this season.

His "mediocre games" were, 1 in impossible to play weather, with the other which was a comeback with that wasn't even a bad game to begin with. The miami game he had a bad rating but if you saw the game clearly he was dominant. Which is why QB rating doesn't tell even half the story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down