PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Hernandez arrested, taken away in handcuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This where the indefinite suspension by Goodell comes in.......

From an appearances sake, it looks like the arrest was a little bit of an FU to the Hernandez camp.

Exactly. No consideration... I expect the charges to be serious and maybe the murder charges.

Did the Patriots just release him??????

Surprised he didn't get the opportunity to turn himself in.

Accused murderers shouldn't be given the opportunity to turn themselves in. Oops, did I let the cat out of the bag.

Wow. Pats releasing Hernandez.

Hernandez cut!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. No consideration... I expect the charges to be serious and maybe the murder charges.

from my sources, it is 2nd degree murder & obstruction, and possibly 2 other charges. (not sure what those are yet)

People, hello, they just released him????!!!! Stop blathering and pay attention to the twitter feed!

I fear Hernandez not only torpedoed our season, he ruined his career and life.

You're a mult-millionaire playing for a perpetually winning team. You are basically set for life as long as you don't screw yourself over.

Even if he's found innocent on all charges, the fact he even associates with losers like that is completely unacceptable. He should know better than that.

I don't care what anyone says, the cops did it for the cameras.

F AH.

If he is a criminal so what. We are talking about murder

patriots just released him

I should be upset, but this photo continues to crack me up:

Should be a "Caption This."

Hernandez resists being traded to the JETS

Caption Credit: PatsWickedPissah

p3dqEcL.jpg

I fear Hernandez not only torpedoed our season, he ruined his career and life.

You're a mult-millionaire playing for a perpetually winning team. You are basically set for life as long as you don't screw yourself over.

Even if he's found innocent on all charges, the fact he even associates with losers like that is completely unacceptable. He should know better than that.

Hernandez is an excellent player but his loss doesn't come close to torpedoing the season. Come on.

I do agree with the rest of what you wrote. Blessed with an opportunity few receive and he squanders it all away. What a turd.

From Patriots.com

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Patriots-Release-Tight-End-Aaron-Hernandez/69fbee29-d53e-4f8d-88c6-de53da754e73

The New England Patriots issued the following statement: “A young man was murdered last week and we extend our sympathies to the family and friends who mourn his loss. Words cannot express the disappointment we feel knowing that one of our players was arrested as a result of this investigation. We realize that law enforcement investigations into this matter are ongoing. We support their efforts and respect the process. At this time, we believe this transaction is simply the right thing to do.”

Moving on.

I don't care what anyone says, the cops did it for the cameras.

OMG, shut up. They arrested him inside the house, away from the cameras. They cuff suspects, like that all the time, especially if they think he might be a threat during an arrest. The police have been extremely professional throughout the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back