PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Hernandez arrested, taken away in handcuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they weren't involved or because they aren't Stars on the New England Patriots? Might have something to do with the media focusing on AHern.

Or perhaps other arrests are being made as we speak or already have. We have no idea.

But you're right -- paying attention to what those guys are doing is not the press's priority.

Let's please wait.......obviously things look pretty bleak, but, innocent until proven guilty is how it's supposed to work.

He has already violated the NFL code of conduct policy. On top of that, who knows what Kraft is going to do.

They got something solid on him.
His arrest wasn't very dignified.
Cuffed and stuffed like an ordinary street thug.

Hate to say it...but maybe he is an ordinary street thug?

Because they weren't involved or because they aren't Stars on the New England Patriots? Might have something to do with the media focusing on AHern.

There was enough media covering this story that they could have had a reporter looking to identify the two other men who were with Aaron and Odin that night. Especially when we had a few slow days in this investigation.

....and everyone jumps to conclusions again. Let's find out what he is charged with first. If its murder, show him the door. If its conspiracy, lets see if there is a plea in the works. Patience people.

How long till we know the charges. This sucks.

Sucks?

Yeah.

I'll bet the dead guy agrees.

I'll also bet that the police and DA agree IF Hernandez indeed obstructed their investigation (emphasis on "IF").

just read somewhere...

He'll be the best Tight End in prison!

This sux big time.....

Gronk+Hern (healthy) coulda,should,woulda...

hoping we have an incredible defense this year

I'm guessing that Hernandez will not be chosen as a spokesman in the forthcoming NFL Obamacare promotions

Sounds like a customer got shot at Aaron Hernandez's North Attleboro Herb Chambers dealership.

I should be upset, but this photo continues to crack me up:

ku-xlarge.jpg

Should be a "Caption This."

but...but...but...the media didn't get every aspect of the story correct before this!!!!

(as if any of that makes a damn bit of difference now).

Like I said, it was only a matter of time before he was arrested. Some idiots in the other thread were acting like the police were running in circles with absolutely no lead or reason to do so.

The 'good' news is that it is 'only' obstruction to justice.

With Hernandez's legal representation I expect him to be okay.

Lewis had blood on his suit from a murder and got away relatively clean.

I can forgive Hernandez for being an idiot and trying to bail out his friends.

Hmm. In descending order of likeliness, I'm thinking:

- Obstruction
- Unrelated drug charge from searching his house
- Conspiracy/Accessory
- Murder

Like I said, it was only a matter of time before he was arrested. Some idiots in the other thread were acting like the police were running in circles with absolutely no lead or reason to do so.

The 'good' news is that it is 'only' obstruction to justice.

With Hernandez's legal representation I expect him to be okay.

Lewis had blood on his suit from a murder and got away relatively clean.

I can forgive Hernandez for being an idiot and trying to bail out his friends.

I thought they weren't going public with charges yet? HOw do you know it is only obstruction of justice?

Re: Re: Aaron Hernandez arrested, taken away in handcuffs

There was enough media covering this story that they could have had a reporter looking to identify the two other men who were with Aaron and Odin that night. Especially when we had a few slow days in this investigation.

Couldn't agree with you more. They of course should have reportes on these guys
But I don't think the lack of reporting on them is bexause they didn't have anything to do with.

Who knows though? We'll find out soon enough i suppose.

I thought they weren't going public with charges yet? HOw do you know it is only obstruction of justice?

He doesn't...we'll know at arraignment soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back