PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Aaron Dobson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well no one knows what exactly happened but still most seem to be siding with the player and calling out the coach who has led this team for 15 yrs names because he didnt do what everyone else thinks is in the best interest of the team. Amazing.

It's an opportunity to bag on an offensive coordinator, even though Belichick is the one who chooses the roster.

You make a good point but it's a bad look when your 2-2. Brady only has two targets right now as well. As much as I love Edeltron, he and the ghost of Rob Gronkowski won't be enough. They need an outside receiver to step up and Dobson is a great candidate in my opinion.
We need to seperate what we see as the desperate need and give some leeway to the unknown of what happened. I mean, on one had we say our oline cant block but now we think dobson would made a difference running deep routes while brady was getting pummeled ?
Kill them for not running the ball more. For trading mankins. For underestimating his loss. This dobson benching being disciplinary , I personally will ride with the coach if at all is the case. Thats just me.

It's an opportunity to bag on an offensive coordinator, even though Belichick is the one who chooses the roster.
Thats my point. Why doesnt anyone say BB needs to go if they feel so strongly ? I dont but others do so they can say it instead of dumping on JMD.

Thats my point. Why doesnt anyone say BB needs to go if they feel so strongly ? I dont but others do so they can say it instead of dumping on JMD.

Asking for common sense from everyone on a sports message board is asking for the impossible.

So BB signed off on JMD crying about Dobson?....
Who knows what happened. This small piece has info has so much room for interpretation but we will of course only focus on what angle makes us feel better , that dobson is a future HOF caliber WR who was benched and cost us a game and JMD must go.

So between Dobson and Bill you are picking Dobson ? BB trade Moss in the middle of the season. You think he is going care for dobson ? How do you know what was said and happened ?
BB deserves a lot of blame for the drafting and not having the right players but I will still ride with him as our Coach. As long as he is the Coach those are his decisions.
Why hasn't any started a poll if they want BB as the coach or not ?

I'm not siding with the player in this as an isolated incident. My trust was shaken in Belichick when I saw this pathetic offensive line after the Mankins trade and it's just bringing all the previous things that I formally defended to the forefront. Kansas City was an absolute coaching disaster, so yes, hearing we're benching weapons at this point because he said something to Josh is just really piling on.

I'm not siding with the player in this as an isolated incident. My trust was shaken in Belichick when I saw this pathetic offensive line after the Mankins trade and it's just bringing all the previous things that I formally defended to the forefront. Kansas City was an absolute coaching disaster, so yes, hearing we're benching weapons at this point because he said something to Josh is just really piling on.
What weapon ? What has dobson done ? And if the oline is bad what can he do ? Iam only responding to this isolated incident of dobson and suddenly its BB arrogance and JMD killing the team. Just this incident,you have believe the coaches are not intentionally trying to make this team sucky.

I think it's important to keep in mind that even though he allegedly mouthed off to McDaniels, I don't think it was McDaniels who made him inactive. One would think Belichick has final say in those matters, not McDaniels. I trust Bill.
He does have final say. Not Mcdaniels.

Play to win right? Couldn't they have just fined him and played him?

I can only speak for myself but dumping on Josh wasn't my intention. I guess I'm just frustrated overall that he's not being developed over something personal, but I will have to wait for more details to make a judgment. In the end I will always ride with BB.

We dont know what 'mouthed off' exactly means. Not many people do that in NE and survive. Thats BB's track record. Adalius Thomas, Randy Moss. Dobson is a nobody in comparison.
Its the notion that dobson wouldve made a huge difference on monday which bothers us more than anything.

Both BB and McDaniels need to go.

I like Dobson even more now after hearing that he mouthed off to our incompetent OC.

I can only speak for myself but dumping on Josh wasn't my intention. I guess I'm just frustrated overall that he's not being developed over something personal, but I will have to wait for more details to make a judgment. In the end I will always ride with BB.
He is hurting Dobsons progression if he is healthy and not out there and being benched for calling JMD a tard

Wow I can't wait for Sunday to come. The hate for McDaniels and BB has gone way way overboard. We don't even know what was said and you guys think they should just get over it. So players can say whatever they want to the coaches and not expect to be punished? This is how you end up with players running the team. And not to mention people acting like McDaniels has the authority to suspend a player over BB.

What weapon ? What has dobson done ? And if the oline is bad what can he do ? Iam only responding to this isolated incident of dobson and suddenly its BB arrogance and JMD killing the team. Just this incident,you have believe the coaches are not intentionally trying to make this team sucky.

Dobson doesn't need to be Randy Moss and catch 80 yard touchdown passes. He can get open, which is more than I can say for some people who for whatever reason continue to be activated for games over other people who have proven to be more productive. Are you happy with Belichick right now?

WTF was that game plan this Monday? Everything about it was backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down