PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AAAAAHHHHH I Can't take it any more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsDeb

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The suspense is killing me!! Bring on the game!! I made the mistake of drinking a pot of coffee this morning!!

GO PATS!!

Do as pats1 does and watch all of your Pats DVDs.

The suspense is killing me!! Bring on the game!! I made the mistake of drinking a pot of coffee this morning!!

GO PATS!!

Take a walk. Pot of coffee! Don't get too far from the house. :D

I can't take it either.. listening to all the puntants..
Let's just play already.

I went out of my mind a while ago. I need the early game to start to give me something to do.

i do the same thing everytime theres a late game, i save all my schoolwork till right before (im still taking night classes at northeastern) and i sleep till at least noon...that way i shorten the time i pull my hair out for

Good idea. I think I'll play the 2001, 2003, 2004 Official Super Bowl Champion Patriots DVDs. Then I'll pop in Three Games to Glory 3 and watch Corey run all over the Colts.

To top it all off, my 4 yr. old daughter has one of those Pats cheerleading uniforms that she wears on game days. We can't find it!! My husband is going crazy looking all over the house for this stupid thing!!

Put on WEEI, then get into the Saints game. Enjoy this fabulous day.

But, yeah. AAAAAAHHHHHHH is about right.

GO PATS!!

I know, I just want it to be 6:30 already. Also, I want the game to fly by. I want it to be 10pm, and I want to be smiling. I actually have a hard time watching when it gets to this point. I have a hard time watching the AFCCG, and the SB if we are lucky enough to make it.

I'm planning on reading a book for the next couple of hours. I could clean my apartment or cook, but I don't want to accidently set my place on fire. My nerves would do better if I read a book.

My stupidstitions don't allow me to watch those DVDs. I watched the DVD's during the regular season in both 2002 and 2005, and both times the Pats didn't win the SB. P.S.-I didn't watch them during the 2003 & 2004 seasons.

I'm planning on reading a book for the next couple of hours. I could clean my apartment or cook, but I don't want to accidently set my place on fire. My nerves would do better if I read a book.

Where ya at in NYC Sunqueen ? I'm in Great Neck. I can't believe there is a female Patriots fan in NYC. Are ya single ? :)

I got about a 40 minute drive to my friends house where we are having a little bash, which will take up most of the afternoon. Until that, I have been spending some quality time with the X-Box 360, anything to calm the nerves down.

I was going crazy all week....After listening to all these "experts" dissing on the PATS....I have a good feeling about this game....Look all the pressure is on Manning.....

To top it all off, my 4 yr. old daughter has one of those Pats cheerleading uniforms that she wears on game days. We can't find it!! My husband is going crazy looking all over the house for this stupid thing!!

It wasn't, like, a lucky uniform, was it?????
FIND THAT UNIFORM!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back