PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A WR's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctsports

On the Roster
Reaction score
"Tom, Tell us about that go-ahead touchdown to Randy Moss after he dropped the pass on the previous play."

"He didn't drop it, I just threw a bad ball."

I'm sure we can each name some well-know QBs that would have thrown a temper tantrum after the previous play. Brady just took it on himself and made the play to win the game. That attitude is why he's the best - no matter how well he does he knows he's convinced he can do better and pushes himself to achieve it.

"Tom, Tell us about that go-ahead touchdown to Randy Moss after he dropped the pass on the previous play."

"He didn't drop it, I just threw a bad ball."

I'm sure we can each name some well-know QBs that would have thrown a temper tantrum after the previous play. Brady just took it on himself and made the play to win the game. That attitude is why he's the best - no matter how well he does he knows he's convinced he can do better and pushes himself to achieve it.
A well know Qb said after the Pats beat his team "we have some guys that are injured and have to get back on the field" That's the way to step up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back